A/n

Well, my second book is over and it has made me a teeny weeny bit emo but I'm good.

At the end of the tunnel there's always light, the tunnel may be looooooong but during that time we get to reflect on ourselves, sort our priorities and move forward to see the light. Light is like a a ray of hope, so we must always keep our light shining bright and help others keep theirs shining bright too.

What happens this year, might not get repeated in the next, take this into both ways. Good stuff that happens this year might not happen in the next, so make sure you live through the good times.

And if bad stuff that happens this year may not happen in the next, so make sure you try to forget these times. Keep it as a memory to learn, to grow but nothing more.

Anywayyy

I started this book on 11th July 2021 and this book ended on 6 December 2021.

I started the book while having bad times in my life, the book was inspired from
Lewis Capaldi's_song before you go.

The lines: Was there something I could've said
To make your heart beat better?
If only I'd have known you had a storm to weather

Hit me hard, as I realized that we always look at what the person wants us to see. In reality, a person carries so much on their shoulder, but they don't show it to us because they don't want us to worry.

Everyone's life is different, each one of us have our own struggles.

Sometimes, we may question the purpose of all these struggles on our life, but know that God is preparing us for the road of life.

Also also....this may be a littttle controversial, but, when a person commits suicide, they say that he goes to hell, for not respecting the life and body given to him by God. But what if their troubles were so much that they didn't have motivation to carry on and they didn't have any guidance to come out of it? Will their sufferings be counted or will the fact that they ended their life before it was planned overweighs everything? Idk I'm just curious.

The journey of writing this book is loooooong actually-wait.

Yeah, I just cut the whole author's note that was supposed to be at the end of the epilogue, cos I realized its gonna be long and ppl most probably might not read me rambling. So🙈hehe.

Now my future plans for those who actually have the patience to read this whole thing.

I am gonna work on completing my first book. I was just sooo invested in typing this book that I kind of neglected the first book and now I feel bad.

So my plans are that most probably, the readers will get a new book each year. Butttt I'm not a 100% sure on this cos I'll have to balance studying for college. T~T

But other than that yeah,
This is the end of Before you go.

I hope you liked the story and I hope you share and vote and comment on it.🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

The editing to my work will be/or is already done as and when I see comments about any grammar error or anything that hasn't been expressed properly.

Thank you for keeping up till here💜

Lots of love,
Emily🙇‍♀️