Chapter 6

Hi diary!!!

Today I was sitting in class and suddenly my name was called out. I was called to the headmaster's office. At first I was so scared that I think I lost my breathing pattern. But!!!!.....the headmaster smiled at me and congratulated me!!!

I WON A SMALL TROPHY FOR COMING 2ND IN AN ART COMPETITION!!!!

To say that I was happy was an understatement. I felt like I had finally achieved something. I couldnt wait to show this to my parents! To make them proud! To see their smiles filled with pride! I felt giddy just thinking about it.

The rest of the class went by normally. I met namjoon and yoongi at the cafeteria. They were a little confused to why was I smiling so brightly.

Then joon pat my back and I fell down. He's just really strong and didnt mean to hit me. He himself told me. Yoongi asked me for money for lunch, but I had forgotten the money! So I gave him my lunch. Dont think that I'm getting bullied...I'm not...yoongi doesnt have money for lunch and that's why he asks me for it.

After all what he says does make sense.

"Taehyung you are rich isn't it okay for you to give someone money who needs it."

So therefore I gave him my lunch. He needs it more than me. I'll have food at home anyway. I cant wait to tell my parents about the trophy! My first ever trophy! I'll tell you what happens later....

Dear diary.
I came back home. I told my mother about the trophy.

"Mom...I have something to tell you."

"What is it? Dont tell me you got in trouble!"

"No mom! I-"

"Talk fast will you?! I have more important things to do!"

"I got my first trophy!"

"So? You received your first trophy now.. your brother had 3 trophies and 5 medals at your age. I dont understand why you cant be like him."

"Love, what is the matter why are you upset? What did you do this time Taehyung?"

"I got my first trophy."

"Oh! really? For what and which place?"

"Art! 2nd place!"

"What?! Why not first?!"

"But mom i-"

"No buts Taehyung! Your mother is right! You know we allowed you to continue with the mess you call art just because you said that you would do something great! Is 2nd place your GREAT achievement?!"

"I just needed a set of watercolour paint for the art work!"

"Don't talk back Taehyung! We have provided you with everything and yet you are not thankful! Go to your room NOW! and no dinner for you until you realise how much we have done for you!"

And that's why I'm writing to you now. I should've been thankful for all the blank books they bought for me. Instead I had to talk back!..stupid Taehyung!

But is it really my fault? I received a trophy for watercolour art. I came in 2nd because I had submitted watercolour pencil art but it looked close to watercolour paint. Atleast that's what the headmaster told me. I'm hungry. I'll just sleep it through. Goodnight diary.

-aliensarethebest

You suffered yet you kept that smile. You were so strong. Baby soo strong. I'm proud of you, really proud. I wish I could tell you that.

XoX

Hi...just wanted to say
Spread love. 💜💜💜💜Be there for anyone. You never really know how much a person is bottling up until they burst.

Comment, vote and share if you like the book so far.🙇‍♀️