Chapter 1 Tris

I dedicate this chapter to Tris because she is so amazing. :P XD

-----------------------------------------------------------

I wake up and remember: this is the day before the games. The Hunger Games, and I found out that's a fight to the death. These people don't seem any friendlier than Jeanine. People wanted to see the outcome of me and Tobias against two other people named Katniss and Peeta. There's been a lot of special treatment before we would get started. Spoil us, then kill us, all but one. It's not because I'm Divergent, for once.
I get up to a giant breakfast. I see Tobias brought cake for us, and I follow him to his room.
"None of this is familiar. Thank you," I thank him.
"You're welcome, and I wanted some for myself, too."
We eat in silence after that. I don't want to die I don't want to die I don't want to die. There's not much more to think about. I'm not even sure if I want to live, either. Tobias would die, and I need him.
After we finish, we meet with the other two to train alone, proving ourselves to the Gamemakers and getting a score on a scale from 0-12, 12 being really good.
Katniss goes first, then Peeta, then me. I get in there and decide I'll show them tgwhat I can do with the knives. I'm probably going to get the lowest score because Tobias is better with knives and stronger and who knows what Peeta and Katniss can do.
They're watching as I hit the target, right on. Yes! I throw at the next one, but it hits right next to the center.
After ten minutes, they dismiss me. I walk past Tobias on my way out, and we look at each other. This isn't a safe life with each other. This is madness.
We sit around, being spoiled. If Abnegation showed up, I couldn't even imagine what they'd say. This is vanity at its peak.
When it's time to sleep, I can hardly do it. Why would I? There is a 1/4 chance I'm going to die very soon. If I live, it won't be too happy, either. No Tobias and the guilt of killing whoever I had to kill. I don't think it would ever leave me.
Somehow, I get some rest at one point.