Chapter 12 Tobias

I dedicate this chapter to Group A and Group B because they all went through a lot... :(

-----------------------------------------------------------

I wake up after my death. Wait, if it's my death, how am I waking up?
I look around, and Katniss looks as confused as me. We exchange a look. We woke up in chairs, and here are two empty ones with us. The Games seem like a dream, like a...
A simulation. They put us in a simulation, so we wouldn't actually die.
"What...." Katniss began.
"It was a simulation. The Games were fake. That means-"
"They're still alive. We need to find them," Katniss reads my thoughts.
"Yeah."
We get up and find a door to walk out of. There's a hallway that goes for a while with many different doors. How will we find them?
After about twenty doors, a familiar voice calls out.
"Katniss!"
Peeta. Both of us look through the window, and he points to us.
"Tobias!" Tris yells out.
"Peeta!"
"Tris!"
"You're not dead!" Katniss smiles and opens the door.
There is a happy moment of reunion. It felt good for all of us.
"That's what you were trying to tell me. It was a simulation," I realize.
"It was too late, because I kind of died."
I could tell Katniss and Peeta were happy, and that me and Katniss reached an understanding. We forgave each other in a silent way for the 'deaths,' and we all are reunited successfully.
We will go home and live a death-free life until the end, and never forget everyone and the lessons we learned here. The victor of the 76th Hunger Games is Katniss!