Chapter 2 Katniss

I dedicate this chapter to Katniss because she is also amazing. :P

-----------------------------------------------------------

I wake up on the morning of the games. I don't want to be in a third games! Peeta and I won't find nightlock because they're smarter than to put it in our arena. I thought everything we went through was to avoid more games!
Tobias and Tris look like they could kill me without any weapons. They came from some other place that never had Hunger Games. That must have been nice, but they don't seem to like some things. They don't talk about it much, but I can tell they think it was horrifying. I don't want to know.
We get on a hovercraft after breakfast. The trackers go in, and Tris wants to do it herself. We're surprised. Nobody ever wants to and much less they know how to.
"No, I'm going to do it," The person said to her. Why would she want to?
I must be looking at her weird, because she looks at me. I look away.
"We're almost there," the tracker lady announces. I feel nervous. How can I kill more people? This is crazy. I wish they never thought of this.
We go to our tubes and Octavia pins my mockingjay pin to my sleeve.
"As Cinna would have said, I'm still betting on you, girl on fire," she smiles weakly.
"Thanks," I hear that I have thirty seconds. We say bye, and I go in the tube. It closes and it starts to move up.
It reaches the top, and I look at my surroundings. We're on a mountain. It's very cold with trees. More rocks, colder, more ice, and less trees as you go higher, so it's better to go down.
I look at Peeta and he looks at me. It's counting down.
26.... 25.... 24.... 23....
I look at the others, and I'm not even sure if they know why they can't get off their platform, but they stay still.
19.... 18.... 17.... 16....
I get ready to jump and sprint. I feel determined but I don't want to kill anybody. I look at the cornucopia. It has a bow and arrows, knives, the sharpest spear I've ever seen, and bags for survival. I count ten arrows, five knives, and two bags. I listen to the countdown.
10.... 9.... 8.... 7.... 6.... 5.... 4.... 3.... 2.... 1....
And we take off.