Chapter 4 Tobias

This is for Tobias!!!! Tobias is still amazing, too... :3 :P XD

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tris looks so peaceful asleep. I can't believe that people sent us here. We only have a spear and two bags with items for survival, and I found a knife on the ground. Good luck, except I don't want to kill. This might make me a murderer, the guy I don't want to be.
I hear a sudden rustle. It sounds like my imagination, so I just keep watching incase it wasn't.
All of the sudden, a knife darts through the air and lodges into Tris' leg. She wakes with a jolt. She looks like she's in very bad pain. But, that makes sense. This means they're nearby.
I stand up and get my knife out. I look at the bushes at the top of the small cliff-like steep section that's almost perfectly vertical and I move. It'll be harder for them to kill me if I'm moving. Except I have to use my only knife or Tris will die, and she can't.
I see a leg sticking out of the bush's side. I can't spare them. If all but one needs to die, Tris or me should live.
I walk around until I can see them. Peeta is there, so I have to kill him first.
I act fast, not watching my knife find a place in his heart, and he falls right away. She looks at him in terror.
"Peeta! Peeta!" She starts to cry. What have I done?
A cannon sounds. Katniss looks up at me. "What was that?" I mean, really, what does a cannon have to do with this?
"They really didn't tell you anything, did they? He's dead. The cannon blasts when one dies," she spits the words with anger and endless gloom. "You killed him." She sounds destroyed by grief and anger. She turns around and runs, leaving me with Tris. She was awake, eyes extra wide.
"Are you okay?" She asks weakly, very concerned. Who could blame her, she got hit with a knife, I just killed an innocent, and the girl warned me. It gave me shivers. She won't let this go.
Instead of Tris, I'll be the one with a knife in me, finding a new place to stay.