Chapter 3 Peeta

And you can see my pattern. Peeta, this is for you. TEAM PEETA!!!!! :3 :P XD

-----------------------------------------------------------

5.... 4.... 3.... 2.... 1....
It's time. I watch Katniss go for the bow first and Tris and Tobias sprint together, and by the looks of it, for no particular item. I run right to knives and grab them, then I run by the two, who get survival bags, the only two bags.
I try and catch up to Katniss, but I can only slightly see her running down the slope.
"Katniss!" I yell, out of breath. She flinches, but keeps moving. "Katniss!" I yell even louder. "I'm coming!" This time she looks back and it slows her down a little.
"Peeta!" She's fresh out of breath, too. I run as fast as I can to catch up, then I struggle to stay with her.
After a while, we relax and sit down.
I show her that I have four knives, and I realize I dropped one. She knows I know she got the bow because it's really hard to miss the shining silver when I'm running behind her.
"I think I dropped a knife. I think I counted five," I admit.
"I think so, too," she agrees.
"Any animals that would be good around here?" I'm starting to get hungry.
"Maybe moose. They're pretty big, though," she suggests.
"I'll stay here, if you want to hunt." I don't think it will take long if there are lots of moose around here.
"I will," Katniss says as she gets up to hunt. She leaves.
I relax for a while. It's pretty nice, and I make sure I don't fall asleep on my own.
Katniss comes back with a moose being dragged beside her.
"Wanna eat? I'll cook it right now." She seems to think the same thing. Nothing sounds better than to eat.
"Yes," I almost shout at her.
"Well, let's make a small fire with little smoke." I nod.
When it's ready, we eat about half of it. I never thought I could eat that much. We find a place to hide it in the trees so we can eat the rest later.
"Hey, I think I see something," she says, now climbing up a tree.
"I think so too," I think she sees gray, gray like smoke, and that's what I see. I look down below it, and I can hardly see a light as if from a fire.
She reaches the top. "Yeah, it's fire, and a large one, as if the woods set on fire. They could be trying to drive us together already!" I don't like the sound of that.
"Wait, it's getting larger, slightly from here, but that's a lot over there," she notices.
"Should we run?" I wonder out loud.
"Yes, probably, it won't take too long to reach us. I'll catch up. Go, go!" She starts climbing down fast and she jumps as I turn. The trees are covered entirely with snow on top. I wouldn't be surprised if some fell.
We sprint again and I see an upcoming cliff. I jab Katniss lightly with my elbow, and she stops.
She walks up to it with her silent walk, and she looks down. Then she turns around and comes back.
"What's there?" I whisper.
"The two, what are their names? Tobias and Tris? Well, yeah, they're down there. It's not steep, and they're resting. The girl is asleep, but the guy is watching," she warns.
I don't think this will end well, not at all. I would bet a cannon will blast in the next five minutes.