Hoops

Emily's p.o.v

I grabbed my a fresh salad and a strawberry shake from the lunch trays.I  started to walk to my normal spot for lunch.I placed my bag right next to me .I wonder where Dustin is?  I opened my shake and took a sip.I felt a pair of hands cover my eyes.
"Dustin,"I giggled as i uncovered my eyes to see John my boyfriend.
"Hey,Emily," he said giving me a peck on my check.
"Hey,what are you doing here,I thought you had a meeting with the team?"I asked.
"Um....they have to cancel Steve had to take a test,"he said unsure.
"Oh,so how was science?"I asked taking another sip of my shake.
"I wouldnt say good,Alicia almost blew up the class,"he said laughing.
"That girl is crazy,"I said laughing."well I have to go meet up with Dustin,"I said grabbing my bag and tray.
"Okay,boo,"john waved.I walked out the calfiteria once I threw my trash away.I walked down the hall and saw steve .
"Hey,how was the test?"I asked.
"What teast,?" He asked confused.
"John said the meeting was canceled because you had to take a test,"I said.
"No, john skipped the meeting,"he said still confused.
"Well I have to go,"Steve said.I walked I. The gym to the basketball court to see shirt less Dustin.I ran up behind him and jumped on him.
"Nice,entry Emily,"he said laughing.
"Thanks,I'm a ninja,"I giggled at the thought.
"So how's it going?" I asked.
"Great," he said making a half court shot.
"Swish," he ran around the gym and picked me up bridal style and we fell together.
"Owww," I said."my butt hurts,"I  said lightly punchingy shoulder.
"Sorry," he laughed.Dustin held his hand out for me.I took it but I pulled him down with me.
"What's that for?" He asked laughing.
"For letting me fall,"I said getting up and dusting myself off.

Dustin's p.o.v.

After  basketball I dropped off Emily.I wonder if she wants to go to the mall together today.Just me and her.I was on my bed watching Love and hip hop Los Angeles. This show is just drama.D.R.A.M.A. I saw my phone turn on.It was a text from Emily.

Emilycan you pick me up plz.

Dustin: yea is everything okay?

Emily: I'll explain later.just come get me plz.

Dustin: okay on my way.
I sat up and put my phone on the desk. I grabbed my Jordan's and put them on.I put on my DOPE snapback and grabbed my phone and keys.I started to pull up to Emily's house.Emily was on the curve with her head in her hands.I jumped out.
"Emily?!"I sat next to her and wrapped my arm around her to comfort her.
"Let's get out of here," she looked up.Her face was all red and puffy.
"Okay," she got up and got in the car.
"What happened?" I asked.
"My mom and Alex are fighting,"she said wiping her eyes.
"Where do you want to go?"
"Anywhere,just not here,"she was leaning against the window.
20 minutes passed

I pulled up to Emily's and It's favorite park.Me and Emily used to go to the tallest tree when we were sad,mad,or just to go.Emily looked up and smiled.I parked the car and took Emily's hand and walked to the 50 foot tree.We sat down in silence.
"Thank you Dustin," she said placing her hand on mine.
"Anything for you,Emily," I said grabbing her hand.
"I think John is cheating on me,"she said looking at our hands.A heart shaped leaf drifted down by our hands.We both looked up.When we were little we used to say heart shaped leafs mean"true love"
"True love," we both said together.We..........

_______________________________________CLIFF HANGER.What's going to happen? You like it so far plz give a vote or comment.plz tell me what you think about so far in the comment below.This is my 2nd book so far,If you didn't read my first book go get its TOUGH LOVE plz go read.I'll up date asap.
Peace peeps.✌