Beep ...Beep.beep

"Dustin,wake up,"my mom said pulling my blanket off my body.
"Mom,"I groaned pulling the blanket back on me.
"What about Emily?"my mom asked pulling the covers back off.
"Fine,"I said sitting up and stretching.I did my thing,put on some khaki cargos,a black T-shirt and to top it off my black and white L.A. snapback.
"Bye,mom,"I said grabbing my keys to my brand new Charger.Its black with a light gray stripe on the side that saids "Dustin".I hopped in and turned on "College drop" by Sage the Gemini ft. Kool John.I started the car and pulled off.

"Finally," Emily said opening the door.Emily had on some black toms,skinny jeans,and a shirt that saids "I'm bossy"in pink letters.
"Dang spiffy,"Emily said looking me up and down.
"Thank you,not bad yourself spiffy princess," we pulled up to our school.I jumped out and opened Emily's door.
"Why thank you spiffy," she said grabbing her bag and pushing my snapback down.I pushed it back up just in time to see her leave.
"Bye, thanks for the ride," she said with a small wave.She's flawless,georgous,priceless,wait what am I thinking Dustin!?

I went to straight to my locker and put in the code.
"Hi,dusty,"a red haired girl said in a flirty way.
"Fitst of all I'm not dusty,second shouldn't you be suspended?"I asked grabbing my math book and locking my locker.
"Yesterday was my last day and she lost her two front teeth when I was done with her.No one should claim or mess with my dusty-poo," she said pointing to her two front teeth.

Flashback
"Back off Madison Dustin is mine,"a short brunette said pushing Madison.
"We all know he's mine and anyone who comes between me and my dusty is going to die right?"Madison grabbed a boy from the crowd by his shirt.
" y-y-yes,"he said before Madison dropped him to the ground.The short brunette slapped Madison.
"Oh,no," the crowd gasped.Madison stood up and looked up at the short girl"oh she messed up," a random guy said.Madison jumped on the girl and started punching her over and over again.After the fight the girl was missing her two front teeth,she had a black eye,a busted lip,multiple bruises,and a bloody nose.

End of flashback

"I didn't start it,"Madison said putting her hands up in surrender.I started walking to my math class.
"What,she tried to steal my man," she said in an upset tone.
"I'm not you man!"I said walking to the door.
"Bye,Dusty,"Madison blew me a kiss.Ewww..she's sick.

_______________________________________so what do you guys think? If you guys like it plz vote or commet . bye peeps.I'll update as soon as possible,Promise.