A week...why?

Recap

It looked like Emily was looking at the guy I bumped into earlier.
"Emily was my side chick. She was nothing to me,"I recognized that voice it was John.  I looked at Emily . I can tell it hurt her.she had tears streaming down her cheeks. She ran out of cold stone . I ran after her. She has ran to the car. I walked over to her.
"Emily,I'm sorry,"I said hugging her. She had her head in my chest,still crying.
"I though I did him wrong by kissing you,"she said. That hurt.
"Can you drop me off plz," she said getting in the car. I didn't answer her. Yes, I was a little disappointed because its like she didn't feel anything in that kiss. Cause I know I did. You don't know how much I love her. We rode in silence the whole time.
"Dustin,"she said looking down in her hands in her lap." I'm sorry. I just.............I just hurt to hear my own boyfriend say that," I just nodded my head. It hurt to hear my love or crush say they didn't feel anything in that kiss. I dropped her off. I got home and sat on the coach. Luke and sky played next to me.
"Hey guys," Luke and sky are my everything. I got them from my dad before he died. My dad and I were in a bad car accident when I was 6. He was pronounced dead at the hospital. I had a broken leg and multiple cuts and bruises. I still remember that day like it was my birthday.

Flash back

"Daddy can we go to see fishies,"
"Wait Dustin dads talking to his boss,"he said juggling his phone to his other ear. "Yes sir,"
"Wait.....no not me sir please I need this job,"he said angrily. He ended the call and threw the phone e in the passengers seat.
"Now can we daddy,"
"No," I started to cry and next thing you know bam. My dad ran a red light and we crash into a semi. I flew against the seat and the door. My head hit the window.but my dad was hurt badly. The truck hit his side first. The doctor said the semi smashed his left llside of his rib cage and so on. He was then dead.

End on flash back

I walked to the fridge and grabbed me the whole bucket of ice cream and a spoon. The bowl was brand new. I sat down and turned on my favorite show. I popped the lid open and took a spoonful of ice cream. I ended up falling aslee.

The next day

I woke up to my phone ringing. It was Evan my friend from basket ball practice.

Phone convo

E: hey dustin. Do you want to go see unfriended with me and Jesse?

M: yea I got nothing else to do.
E: okay I'll call you when it starts
M: ight bro see you later.

I hung up. I sat and stretched. I threw my phone on the bed. I got my blue and black 'hustlin' shirt,khakis cargos,my black blue White gray Fubo shoes,and my matching 'hustlin' snapback and layed it on my bed. I jumped in the shower. After 20-30 minutes I got out and wrapped a towel around my waist. I stepped out the shower and walked to my room. I could walk around naked if I wanted to. My moms never home, if she was she's either out or getting ready to leave on another trip. So I'm used to being alone at home. I turned on my ihome. Fashion by dizzy wright ft honey cocaine and tyga came on. I rapped along with Honey cocaine. I finally got ready in time. I looked at the time it was 5:30. Since I was done early I went downstairs and watched TV. As soon as I sat down my phone rang.

Phone convo

E: hey its time
M: ight see you there
E: we'll meet you at the front
M:bye

I got my stuff and left.

Emily's POV

My friend Jesse invited me to go see a movie with her and her boyfriend Evan. I haven't been out since I went to cold stone with Dustin. I feel bad for what I said to him. He was just trying to help me. I really miss him. I really did,feel something in that kiss. I love him. He's been there for me this whole time and I just pushed him away. I feel bad. But I got ready. I'm on my way right now to west gate. I met them in the theater room.
"Hold on I'm waiting for my guest still," Evan said.we were about to watch unfriened. The lights were turned off and everything. It was dark. As soon as the movie started the doors opened. A guy came and sat next to Evan. I couldn't see his face. The guy looked at me and I froze. I knew who it was. It was dustin. I stood up and said "um I have to leave,"
"Well you can stay I was about to leave too,"he said. He got up and left. I did the same. I ran to my car. Dustin's wasn't far from mine. I did what my heart told me to do........

Thanks guys...I have to give a shout out to toujours_ she has been voting on all my chapters for all my books. Thanks girl! . But you guys have to find the hint between all these books. Go read my bio to see most of it. Plz and thanks you peeps. And thank toujours_ because I wouldn't have updated if it wasn't for her lol. Thanks once again girl. peace peeps!!!✌