Awwwww...

Recap

Emily's parents are fighting so Dustin goes to pick her up and they go to their favorite place to cool down.And they sat in silence in till a special leaf falls down by them.

Dustin's P.O.V

A heart shaped leaf drifted down by our hands.We both looked up.When me and Emily were little we would say heart shaped leaf means True Love.
"True love,"we both said.We leaned in.We kissed for about 2 minutes.It was like it was meant to be.I felt like fireworks were going off during all of it.

Emily's P.O.V
His lips are perfect!!!!!!What am I saying I'm with John.But Dustin is my love,it's like god made his lips to fit mine only.I think I like Dustin...

Dustin's P.O.V
"You deserve better than John,"I said breaking the kiss.Emily smiled.
"Well,I better get home,"I said standing up and dusting myself off.
"Can I go home with you?"she asked.I looked her I in the eye.
"Sure why not my moms on a business trip,"I said smiling. We arrived at my house.I unlocked the door and sky and Luke jumped on me.
"Their so cute,"she said sitting on the couch petting sky.Sky is a blue nose pit bull and Luke is a red nose pitbull. "So...let's watch a movie,"I said charging up stairs.I noticed Emily wasn't following.I walked half way back down the stairs to see Emily looking on her phone.
"What's wrong,"I asked.Emily looked sad.
"Nothing,"she said.I picked her up by surprise and carried her up stairs and dropped her on my bed.She laid down.I pulled out a box full of movies out from under my bed.
"What do you want to watch?"I asked.
"What about,Titanic,"she said getting under the covers of my bed.
"Sure,"I said as I rumaged through the box.I found d it and put it in my xbox .
"Xbox,play,"I demanded. I went to lay down on my recliner.
"Thanks,"Emily said smiling.
"Anything for you,"I said.

_______________________________________Sorry it was a short chapter but I'll update asap.Um so do you peeps like it so far.Hope you do cause I do.I love to write for fun.Writing is my everything.And if you guys would like you guys can send me questions for me to answer in the comments below.and I'll answer anything you guys want to know.And the picture above is Luke my dog.isn't he cute?and sky will be in the next pictures.sky is my boyfriends dog.Peace out peeps✌✌✌