TOUCHDOWN!!!!!

recap
Dustin has the ball. He's running.......and touch down!!!! Yes now the score is 22-23. He's good but not as good as me. Your probably think like why is Dustin captain then? Well,coach and Madison were coaching the try outs. And Madison of course she choose him over me. Well what did coach think? Well coach chose Dustin too. He had no choice anyway because Madison probably threatened him. Madison was head over heels for him. I dont know what's so great about Dustin ?!?!?

Nobody's POV

The rams have the ball. That ran until Daniel tackled the one with the ball. Lions ball. Dustin threw the ball to Daniel. Daniel juked everyone in his sight. But the same guy Daniel tackled,jumped on Daniel. Daniel fell hard on his arm. The reff blew the whistle. Dustin ran to Daniel and so did the reffs.
"Back up,"the reff yelled. Everyone Did as told. The reff picked him up and helped him to the benches.
"He's done,"the ref said.A ref walked to our coach.
"You guys need a linemen,"my coach looked at all the players on the bench.
"Smith you in,"John got up and smirked at Dustin. There's 2minutes left on the clock.
"Okay,let's get in position,"Dustin yelled.
"Hike,"Dustin ran and ran. Dustin was almost there. A guy named Perez dove for Dustin's leg. Dustin was just about to cross the touch down. He fell.
"Is that a touch down,jerry,"the announcer asked.
"Let's replay,"they replayed the video in the jumbo screen.Dustin and his team froze to watch the tape.All the reffs gathered up. They all nodded their heads in agreement. They all threw their hands up.
"Touchdown,"the announcer screamed.
"The lions win,"the fans ran to the field and picked up Dustin. The crowd chanted Dustin on.

10minutes later
Emily's POV

People started to clear out. I went to the girls locker to change. I changed into skinny jeans, my Justin Bieber shirt, and my all black converse. To be honest the shirt was two times too big for me. I just got a hair tie and tied it. I gather my stuff and walked out to the gym. Dustin was sitting there wearing the same thing he was wearing before the game started. He looked sad.
"What's wrong,"
"You just won a game,"
"I know,let's got to cold stone to celebrate,"he said.we arrived 5 minutes later.

Dustin's POV

So I took Emily to cold stone to chill after the game. We ordered and sat down.
"Um I have to go to the restroom,"I said getting up. As I was walking a guy bumped into me. I couldn't see his face.
"Watch where your going bruh," he said rudely. I did me buisness and ya know. I walked out the restroom. I looked for Emily she was starring at someone.
"Hey sorry,"I took my seat.
"Its cool,"she continued to stare into space. It looked like she was starring at the guy a few tables away from us. He's the one who bumped into me.
"Emily was my side chick. She was nothing to me," I recognized that voice. It was................................

_______________________________________WHO WAS IT???WAS IT ME OR THE RANDOM DUDE RUNNING NAKED IN MY YARD? LOL NAH IT'S.... SIKE I AIGHT GOING TO TELL YOU PEEPS READ TO FIND OUT.IM AIGHT UPDATING UNTILL I GET AT LEAST 2 MORE VOTES AND 3 COMMENTS.IF NOT SAY GOODBYE TO EMILY AND DUSTIN FOREVER HAHAHAHAHA.......NO NOT WORKING OKAY THEN.PEACE PEEPS UPDATE AS SOON AS I GET THEM COMMENTS AND VOTES PLZ..AND IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT ME MESSAGE ME AND ILL HOOK YOU UP.PEACE ONCE AGAIN!!!✌.