That one feeling

Recap
Dustin and Emily spent the day at the park. Dustin and Emily got stuff to snack on from a Mexican man selling man(A.k.a a corn man). Dustin and Emily talked about their past and asked ?'s about each other. Dustin took a bite of Emily's snow cone and ran to his car. He locked himself in it and wouldn't let Emily in. Emily tricked Dustin in to following a random girl. When Dustin unlocked the doors Emily slipped in. Dustin is now dropping Emily off.

Now

She got out and blew me a kiss.
"Thanks I had fun," she said.I zoned out for a second.
"Bye see you later," I pulled away after making sure she was safely in her house.I drove back home. I  got home and sat down on the couch. I can't believe how fast this past week pasted by. Only 2 more days until Valentine's day. I'm so nervous. But shell never know how I feel if I don't tell her how I feel. You know that feeling when your around that special someone and You lose your words?Or your heart beats 10 times more than usual? You just feel like hugging them and never letting go? Yea that's how I feel but there's way more than just that. I walked to my kitchen and looked for something to snack on. I grabbed a yogurt. I walked to my moms office. I logged in and a note pad popped on the screen.

Note:
    Dear,Dustin
      Don't be watching stuff you shouldn't be! Lol jk jk ;). Take care of Luke and sky,feed them and bathe them.  NO GIRLS!!!! Except Emily of course. Tell her I said hi. love you!!!
      -mom
                          P.s.  lot of love <3
                          P.p.s I love these emojis.

My mom is weird. I want to buy some Jordan's for tomorrow. I went to SWAGALICIOUS.COM(it a fake name so just bare with me.) I couldn't think of any designs for me. I just did random designs. I looked at it. It just needed a different color and print. I changed it and it was perfect for Emily. I took a bite of my yogurt and threw it in the trash bin. I think she will like them. I looked down to see sky sitting next to me. I ordered and paid for them with my visa card. My mom puts $5,000 on it every month because she feels bad that she doesn't spend with me.and that she can't take me school shopping and all that girl stuff. I scratched sky behind her ear. I ended up falling asleep.
Next morning. February 13

I woke up in the computer chair. I rubbed my eyes. I looked at the time on the computer, 10:30. Me and Emily both decided to stay home. I told her I had something planned for us. I got up and stepped in something cold. There was a trail of paw prints leading to sky sitting down just starring at me. She wagged her tail. My yogurt was all over her face and floor.
"Really girl," I said. I walked to my room. "Luke go clean that up," he jumped off my bed and lapped up the yogurt. I love my dogs. I called Emily and told her to get ready. I took a shower and put on my California staxxs on deck shirt,khakis cargos,and black converse. I'm so fly.

____________________________________so guys there not much to say....just tell others about my books and how amazing they are jk even tho that would be great too. Lol. But NO ONE has told that they wanted me to continue this book or for a sequel. Idk if you guys don't want one or what. Its on you guys so yea. And the picture is the shoes Dustin ordered for Emily. But I have to write the rest of this story for you guys who do read it. So peace peeps! ;)