Game mode

Recap

I think John has changed. I love them but I know something's wrong. I feel it in my gut, whatever it is, it's going to happen soon. So me and John ate our ice cream and I left. I went to bed extra early because its going to be a big day tomorrow.

Next day February 1st (Saturday)
Dustins POV

So today's my big day. Today the football game. I'm getting ready for the football game. After I'm done I have to go pick up emily. I put on some red basketball shorts, I have my black' just do it shirt 'and I black jordans. I walked into my snapback closet to find my Chicago bulls snapback,but I couldn't find it. It took a while to find it but I found it.I had to keep it simple because i have to change as soon as I get there. I left to go pick up Emily. I had an hour left until the game started. It was 6:30. So when I picked up Emily she had her blue and white cheer leading outfit on and her hair was in a high ponytail. In her hair she had a blue and white bow to match her outfit.
"Hey Dustin,"she smiled. God I love her smile.
"You look stunning,"I said.
"Thanks,"she said putting on her red lip gloss on. She was teasing me. I couldn't help but to bite my lip.
"Where's your jersey,"
"I have to change there," I said adjusting my snapback. Emily was on her phone.I pulled up to Starbucks.
"What would you like to order,"
"Can I get a Carmel frappé," before Emily can order I ordered for her.
"And can I get a Oreo shake,oreos little bit grinded,no sprinkles,and extra chocolate,"I looked at Emily.
"I see you have been practicing," she smiled.
"Now I have to get in game mode," I said to my self.
Skipping to game

Dustin went to the locker room to change.Dustin got his jersey and helmet on. Dustin was the first captain and John was the second.
"Let's head out team,"
No ones POV
" welcome to our district finals, today we have Detroit high and Sam high. Who will win? So let's introduce Detroit Lions!!!!" Dustin and the whole team came running through the banner.everyone goes crazy.
" And the crowd goes wild! Next we have the Rams!!!" People were cheering them on but not as much as people cheered the lions. So the teams got in position. Dustin was in while John sat out.John is a linemen and Dustin is the widereciver. Lions have the ball first.
"Hike ," Dustin started.