The Mall

Dustin's POV
So Emily picked famous footlocker to visit first. She looked everywhere . She brought me these magenta air Jordans and asked me if they go with her. I spoke my mind and said yes because they really did,go with her. she smiled and putt them in her basket. I found these Nice red,and black pair of converse. We both went to the counter to ring up our shoes.
"That'll be $133.57,"the cashier said. I paid for the shoes. Emily then grabbed the bags and was already starting to leave the store to go to the next. But before I could join her I walked back up to the cashier.
"I ordered some customized Jordans and It said that the shipment would have arrived today,"I said leaning against the counter top.
"Yea,we got a few orders in today. but since we have a few in the back, I'm gonna have to ask for your name and gmail," the man said tapping buttons on the cashier thing.
"Dustin Breeding and the gmail is DBreeding5@gmail.com," I said looking back at Emily who was looking at other people walking around. He nodded.
"Yea,we got those today,"He said before going to the back. He bagged them and handed me.
"Have a nice day,"He said handing me the bag. Next is Forever 21. She bought a white tang top that said 'Wake up,be flawless,repeat' and white jeans.We went to to claire's, Victoria Secret, hot topic, Spencers, and many other sores. I could tell she had fun,cause she was tired and done shopping. We then wrapped it up and went to eat at Dairy Queen. After we ate real food we ordered desert.
"Ready Emily?" I grabbed our trash and threw it in the trash can. She grabbed her bags and and purse. I could tell that she was struggling so I grabbed all of her bags and we walked to my car and loaded all the bags in. Today I spent over $750 but it was ALL worth it. As long as Emily is happy then I am. We were minutes away from her house. Emily was fast asleep in the passengers seat. I'm thankful for having a friend like her. I don't know how my life would have turned out if she wasn't in it. I pulled up to her drive way and unbuckled.
"Emily,"I said. She woke up,but was still sleepy. I got out and walked around to her side. I unbuckled her and carried her to the front door. I grabbed the spare key from the bush and lined the key up with the key hole,When the door swung open.........

A/N
So i hope you liked this chapter. I know that I haven't been updating but I finally thought it was time to update it. so there you guys go. Who was in Emily's house??????