The Dream

Dustin's Dream
I was in an all white room.
"Where am I?" I said to myself. The air reeked of fresh paint. I took a step and it echoed through out the room. I took another step and looked around the plain white room. I closed my eyes hoping to wake up from this dream. I opened my eyes and there stood Emily's house. I looked in confusion and i started to walk towards it until I heard a scream. I looked around and didn't see anything or anyone. I then looked back at the house. Another scream filled my ears.
"Emily?"I said to myself. I ran full speed towards her house. I tried to open the door but it was locked from the inside. Another screamed ringed through out my ears. I then gained enough strength to knock down the front door. Elizabeth laid on the floor in the dinning room floor. i ran to her and checked her pulse. She was still alive but she looked like she was knocked out cold. Another scream came from Emily's room. then there was a slamming sound. I ran down the hall to her room.
"Emily?" i said. I pushed open Emily's door and saw Alex hovering over Emily,who was bundled up in the corner. He was about to hit her. At that moment I forgot everything,i ran and tackled Alex to the ground. once he hit the ground he gasped for air cause all the air in him got pushed out. I punched him right in his jaw. Emily was still all bundled up in the corner. her eyes were filled with fear. She looked at me and it made me realize that this wasnt me. i looked at alex who was coughing up blood. I'm not like this. This isn't real,Dustin. I closed my eyes.

End of Dustin's Dream