The day has come

Dustins POV
I jumped up. I sat up on my bed still shaking from what I just saw. I tried to catch my breath. I closed my eyes trying to forget it...trying to convince myself that Emily was safe and okay. I looked towards my clock and 5:47am was read across the screen. I later back down,hands behind my head. I sighed and closed my eyes. I laid there in silence, hoping to fall back asleep. But another scream filled the room. I sat up and looked around. I held my head in my hands. I can't do this no more Dustin. I pulled the covers away from me and walked to my bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw Emily bundles in the corner of my room, afraid. Afriad that She might get hurt. I turned around and she vanished. I turn towards the mirror and see nothing. Nothing. I turned the faucet on until the water turned cold. Cold enough to wake me up from all of this. I splashed a hand full of water on my face. I dryed my face and walk down the hallway to the living room. I sat down on the couch. My breath was still heavy, they must have noticed, cause sky got up and sat under my arm. She then looked up at me, as if she was asking what was wrong. I just scratched her head. I turned on the TV to watch what ever was on this early. I couldnt go back to sleep so why not. I then fell asleep to the news.

Morning
I woke up at 9:26am. I jumped up and ran to take a shower. I told Emily that She could come over by ten. I took a shower and out on my T-shirt that had a tux printed on it. A ten minutes later, Emily's friends, Mathew and Alexis, showed up and helped me set all the decorations. Up.

Text message
Emily: I'm on my way

I panicked and told her that I woke up late and I forgot I get the movies and snacks. So I told her to go get them while I clean up the house.
"She's on her way guys!" I yelled. Emily's friends has set up cameras above the front door,in the kitchen,the hall way, and in the bedroom. They both his in my hallway closer while watching the scene from Mathew's phone screen.
"Everything set?" I asked. They nodded and got into their postions(the hall closet). I then ran to mine. Emily has texted me,not So long ago, saying that She just left Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart was just 5 minutes away so she should be knocking on the door and second.

Emily's POV
Dustin texted me and told me that he woke up late and that he forgot to buy snacks and to rent the movies. So I went and go $20 worth of candy. My mom and Alex werent suppose to come home until a few weeks later. When I woke up I wasn't surprised because my moms sister hates Alex. She just acts fake around him,for my moms sake. I woke up bright and early so I don't ha e to deal with then. I just about pulled into Dustins drive way,so I cleared my mind and knocked on the door,while holding on to all the bags.
"Dustin?!" I yelled. No answer.
"Dustin?" I yelled once again. Still no answer. I pulled my phone out of my pocket with my free hand to call him. It rang and rang. And went straight to voice mail.
"Great." I huffed. I turned the knob and it opened. I opened the door and was surprised to see no happy tails. They are the best guard dogs,why aren't they here?I opened the door and balloons came flying at me. I was accompanied by two balloon men on each side.

 I was accompanied by two balloon men on each side