The package

Emilys pov

I woke up at 8:45. I woke up to a knock on the door.
"Good morning ma'ma.I have 2 packages for Emily Johnson," she said Looking at the label on them.
"That's me," I gave her a smile.
"Can I have you sign here and here," she handed me a pen and paper. I signed the paper and she handed me the packages. I looked at the first package, it was from me mom in New York. I grabbed a box cutter and opened it. I pulled out a snow globe,a key chain,and a T-shirt that had the statue of liberty. On the key chain was a picture of my mom,Alex,my aunt,and my little cousin Emma. I put it all in the box. I looked at the other package that didn't have the senders address on it. I opened it and pulled out a rose and a little box. I recognized the little box. I slowly opened the lid and saw something I haven't seen in 2 years. It was my favorite cupcake. I know it sounds weird but this cupcake was from my first date with John. And ONLY john would know that! This is all from John!!! I grabbed the package and threw it across the trash. When I threw it I heard something jingle around. I want to open it to see what made that noise. But it's from John,Emily!!! I sat on my kitchen stool. I just sat there and starred at it. I literally starred at it for 15 minutes,at that time I was thinking of John. He's crazy if He thinks im getting back with him. I have only eyes for dustin. It's over taking me!! I jumped up and dumped the box on the ground and a little box fell out. I knelt down and SLOWLY OPENED IT. It was a promise ring. There was a little paper around it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily,

I'm soo sorry.I really love you and I'm sorry for even putting my hands on you. You know you are my everything. I promise you I will NEVER do that ever in my entire life. Will you be mine.....again?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sighed. I cant. I crumbled the paper and ripped it up. I threw all the remaining pieces of the paper,cupcake,and rose away. I starred at the open box. I went in my das office and grabbed one of his orange envelopes. I slipped the ring in the envelope and wrote his infro on it but not mine. I also went to go grab a paper and pen. I wrote......

_____________________________________________________________________________________

John,

I don't deserve this. Save it for someone who is better than me. Theres someone out there made just for you and that person isn't me,Im sorry. Like I said save it for a girl who loves you.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

I sealed it and placed it on my kitchen island. I walked to my room and got my clothes ready. I grabbed my hipster long sleeve, red skinny jeans,a black beanie,and my black high top converse. I folded them and put them on my bathroom counter. I undressed and got in the shower. It felt so good on my skin. I got out 15 minutes later. I got dressed and curled my hair. I sprayed my favorite perfume,Victoria Secert Teaser. I put my ihome on shuffle,so it keeps my mind off stuff. Music just drifts my mind to my happy place. Lovin so hard by Becky G came on. This song was the best way to explain my feelings for Dustin . My phone vibrated.

text:

Dustin: On my way

I got my stuff together and raced down stairs to wait for him. my mind raced with thoughts of John but then back to Dustin. Dustin then knocked on the door.

"Hey,"he said looking cute. "Ready?"he asked.

"Yea,"I said grabbing my phone and running tov the car.

"So how is your afternoon so far?"he said with a smile.

"good,so far,"I said thinking of the package I had received this morning.

"Well I hope you have your shopping shoes on,"he smiled.

"omg dustin,really,but I didn't bring any money."

"Its okay my mom just put more money on the card,"he said. I just hugged him so tight.

"I cant see!" he said. I then sat back in the passengers seat. we pulled up to dillard's mall. we walked in and it was just filled with people.

"So where to first?"dustin asked looking all around then to me.

"Um....footlocker then forever 21,"i said getting a little to excited.

------___________--------_____-----_-------------__________----------_________----------------__________

okay whats up guys? I know I haven't been updating lately. I am really just so caught up with school once again. I'm going to TRY to update some time this week. so be ready to read more. I just want to let you known that with my main stories on paper then type them up. I used to type them up on my phone but it takes to long. so I started typing it up on mu computer to it should be faster. bye love you guys and thanks for all the support. :)