𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊| 9

It was about two in the morning, and Reece was still in his office finishing up some paperwork for his company that he didn't do earlier that day due to him helping Tommy. He was about to sign the last document when his doorbell started rang profusely as the person knocked at the door.

"Sir," Richard said, running from his room as Reece held up his hand, stopping him. He was more than capable of answering his door as he pulled his gun, readying himself for anything. Swiftly Reece swung open the door to a half-naked and beaten Nicole.

"What the fuck, Nicole!" Reece yelled as he quickly hid his gun at the same time. She ran straight into him as arms wrapping her arms around his waist.

"H-HE TRIED TO RAPE ME!" Nicole cried, and the first person that came to mind was Quan.

"Who tried to rape you?" Reece asked as she trembled in his arms. She was cold and scared, making Richard quickly run to get a cover to warm her up. "Nicole baby talked to me. Who did this to you? Who tried to rape you?"

"My... my... my... Dad. My Dad tried to rape me. I don't know what was wrong with him. He never tried that before. Maybe it was some bad drugs and the alcohol mixed, but... but he has never done that before." She cried as his butler looked at him. It clicked right then the whole time the beating was coming from her father. No wonder she kept saying she couldn't leave him. She was scared too. Reece understood her pain, but still, that ended tonight because she wasn't going back. Reece was going to make sure of that.

"Come, you need to get warmed up. Richard, call Alice. I want her to check her out the morning."

"I have wor...."

"Not tomorrow, you don't," Reece said, picking her up in his arms carrying her to the bathroom. Surprisingly, she let him clean her up without a fuss. Nicole just sat there quietly as Reece washed her, looking over the bruises and cuts to her face also the scratches to the lower half of her body. After he was done, Reece placed one of his shirts over her naked body carrying her to one of his guest bedrooms.

"T-this isn't your room."

"No, it isn't," He said, watching as her eyes gloss over, making him sigh, walking them back out the room to his sitting her on the bed. She quickly got under the covers as Reece went to shower. When he came back, she was still sitting there rocking back and forward.

It pissed him off father's was supposed to protect their daughters, not fucking beating or trying to rape them, but he couldn't let that get to him right now. Or let it bring up his past. Nicole needed him now, so Reece took a deep breath, sliding into his bed and cautiously pulling her over to him as she went stuffed, then relaxed in his arms as she sucked in a breath, then releasing it.

"You're not going back. I will send someone to your home to collect the things you need, but I'm not allowing you to go back into that place with that man... he was the one doing this the whole time, wasn't he?"

"Can we please not talk about this?"

"You don't get what you want tonight, Nicole. I want answers. I let you in my home... in my bed. If you didn't want to talk, you should have stayed in the guest room. Was he or wasn't he the one beating on you?" Reece said, making it clear he meant business. He didn't yell or let her know he was angry, but she knew Reece was serious.

"Yes."

"And the time you were in the hospital. Who did that?"

"H-how did you know about that?"

"I have my ways."

"No, that was Quan. I ended up pregnant by him, and he didn't want me to have it...."