𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞 | 60 ℜ𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔞𝔩

"NOW IT IS TIME TO GET THIS BABY REVEAL SHIT STARTED!" Sean yelled. Nicole forgot that he was there. He and Lashay came the day before for the announcement gala or swearing-in for the new mafia or some shit. Nicki didn't remember what they were calling it.

"See no X, Luca, Caleb... shit, all of them should be disqualified. Neither of them knows how to play fair. All you muthafuckas going to be cheating," Leah said.

"Why are we playing games again at a baby reveal?" Nicole asked Reece. He just looked over like, 'Shit, I don't know," making Nicki laughed.

"No, before we start all, you have to put your vote in... Not you Xerxes, or you Leon. Your punk-ass already knows what it is," Melody said, pulling them back. "You can't do it either, Ma, Dad, Aunt Paris, and Uncle Rod. I know if Ma knows all of you know, and that takes the fun away from us." She finished.

"Reece, your vote first. Blue or Pink?"

"Both..."

"Reece, you have to pick one because it's only one baby," Aria said. Reece rolled his eyes, looking over at Nicki, smiling.

"Pink."

"Blue for me," Nicole said.

"I'm telling you, Nicole, you are wrong. I'm getting my second princess.

Isn't that right, Na?" Reece asked Nailah sitting in his lap. The little girl smiled, clapping her hands, yelling, yeah."

"It Pink, Mama!" Michael said.

"I swear all of you want me to have a girl you are about to be disappointed!" Nicole said as Leah and Melody ignored her, marking the tallies on the board.

"Damn, everybody does think you're having a girl. Shit, I'm voting boy," Leah said she and Melody were the only ones without a team shirt on, and both vote boy. Along with Axel, Innis, and Ada. Some more did, but Nicole did remember which ones.

"Now on to the games, Sean, and since you, Greg, Damian, Shay, Aria, and Macey have an almost one-year-old, this game should be easy. 'Name the Baby Food!'" Leah smirked.

"See, hell no, I'm not eating that shit!" Greg said. Ada quickly pushed him to the front as Melody gave him a jar. "Man, that shit stinks!"

"Taste it, Greg!" Leah said, shoving it into his mouth. The man almost threw up on her, and Leah crazy-ass thought it was funny. "What does it taste like?" She asked.

"I don't know! Shit!"

"Wrong, it was dog food!"

"YOU LITTLE FUCKING DWARF!"

"And that's why I feed you dog food bitch! I told you payback was a bitch. I told you. I fucking told you...." Leah laughed.

"Mon, come get your dwarf of a wife. I'm getting tired of Leah!"

"Naw Greg, you started the shit!" Jamon yelled.

"They still on that prank wars bullshit, but it's getting serious now," Xerxes said, laughing, handing Reece and Nicole a jar.

"Oh, this is bananas! What did you get, Reece?" Nicole said, taking his jar tasting it. "Strawberries and something I can quite distinguish the taste," She said, eating both jars.

"Damn Bòidheach, I thought I was supposed to taste that," Reece said. Nicole shrugged her shoulders, then kissing his cheek. Reece chuckled, shaking his head before licking some baby food off the corner of her mouth, making Mykia gag beside them and whispering nasty as Jamiyah laughed.

"Hell No! Who the fuck gave the brats the pink and blue fucking baby powder? I thought that shit was going into the balloon!" AJ said, covered in blue and pink powder. Kamaria quickly took a picture and sent it to Cass while he cursed about his fucking hair.