𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 | 37

Eleven months later and Reece still hasn't found a damn thing about Nicole. He was starting to lose hope. Maybe if he didn't drink the first three months away, Reece would have found her and Michael already, or maybe it would be the same. Still, the shit was driving him fucking crazy.

"You will find her, big bro... I think I have something."

"About where they are?"

"No, at least I don't think. The Evans has property in Wales serval that we haven't checked yet. Plus, Nathan's brother purchased one before you killed him," She signed handed Reece the sheet of paper. He smiled, taking a picture of it and sending it to Greg and Lance as she pulled his little sister into a hug.

"I love you!"

"I love you more, big bro!" She smiled before kissing Reece's cheek. He was hoping that one of the places had his mo bhanrigh bhrèagha (my beautiful queen).

.

.

.

"Eleven months... Eleven months and you're still not fucking pregnant," Jabari yelled. Nicole stared at him. The beating didn't even bother her anymore in case he didn't notice. Nicki was at the point that she didn't care what Nathan told her. She wasn't going back to that scared girl. She was with her dad, and Jabari hated it. So, he found new ways to torture her that still didn't work.

"Actually, I was pregnant, Bari. The fucking stress you and this family have me under caused me to lose it. Have you ever thought maybe it's you that can't reproduce? That it was a one-time thing, and you blew it. Have you ever thought about that?"

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!" He yelled as he tried to hit her. Nicole had other plans over the past few months. She was formulating a plan to get herself out of this hellhole. She searched the house each time they left, finding daggers and guns hiding them throughout the house. Nicole was done waiting to see if Reece was coming to save her. He probably had moved on. Hell, it would be a year in a month, and Nicki was going to try to fight hers and Michael's way out of this hell hole or die doing so.

She wanted him to hit her. So as Jabari came in for a hit, Nicole stabbed him everywhere and anywhere she could with the dagger she pull from under the bed. She watched as his body fell to the floor while she strapped a few guns to her body, running straight to where Nicole thought her son was shooting anyone that got in her way.

In the playroom, Nicole came face to face with Tabitha

In the playroom, Nicole came face to face with Tabitha. She was surprised to see her but wasn't too surprised to see the gun pointed at her head.

"Little girl, you are funny. Do you think my husband or me is going to let you leave this house alive? Tell me, where are you going to go without money?" She laughed. What Tabitha didn't know Jabari stupid ass had her black card in his wallet, which Nicole stole back a few months ago, and the idiot never noticed.