𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞-𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊| 55 𝔖𝔦𝔟𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰

"Shit, I'm not going to lie. I'm scared as shit," Damya said as she realized they were about to land. Yeah, this was their sister. A woman who neither one of them ever met, and the only way they found out she existed was them digging up dirt on their father and his family.

It was sad. The man had over twenty fucking children by different women and was married three times. His first two wives ended up dead, with him collecting the insurance, same with the second along with his child. His last wife ended up pregnant with his son, and from what they heard, it was too late for her to run. Her family was wealthy, and he drained her for all he could while having more children by other women while in a marriage with her. She when missing the year after Adele did but not before their brother did.

"I still don't like this," Elyse said.

"Lyse, no one asked you to come. Obviously, you wanted to meet your sister too because you got on the jet with your own free will." Ocean said. Neither one of them beg or forced her to do shit. She came just like all the rest of them did.

"I don't see why you continue to vouch for this man. Shit, the motherfucker had over twenty of us. Only care for five of us. My mom said he slept with her and forced his baby son to sign my birth certificate. On paper, it says our fucking brother is my father. What man does that shit? Plus, she was seventeen when he started fucking her. Think about that." Izaiah said.

"Auntie, will we be staying here?" Mykia asked.

"That I can't answer. I don't know if she wants that first. We need to make sure this is our sister. Then what she wants from us. I mean, Adele did reach out to us. Let's hope that means she wants to get to know her sisters and brother. Also, you two." Damya said, pulling her niece to her hugging the girl.

"I read up on them. They have done a lot for Germany and the U.S. They are good people." Jamiyah says.

"Who knows, they could be sheep in wolves clothing," Elyse said, making them all roll their eyes as the pilot spoke, telling them that they had landed. About five minutes later, the door was opening, and they were walk up to it.

"I thought we were landing at an airport. What is this?"

"Köhler private estate and airfield." One of the men on the plane walked up behind them and said. "Mrs. Adele Köhler is the one with the curly hair, the one you four are looking for." He finished making them all nodding.

"Thank you..."

"Jeffery, ma'am."

"Thank you, Jeffery," Ocean said as they began to step off the plane. All of them were scared as they made their way down. Elyse's ass was finally quiet, and Damya could see why. Adele looked fucking intimidating. Like she wanted to kill the whole world. So did the girl standing beside her. The other girl, it was a little hard to tell she hid her expression well.

"H-hi, I'm Damya...Damya Jones, this is Ocean Sallow, Elyse Matthews, and Izaiah Sallow. The two young ones are Jamiyah and Mykia." She said, smiling.

"That is nice to know. Get in the car." Adele said rudely as Riley and Nicole looked at each other. Neither one of them said a thing as the four adults nodded walked over to the car while the two teens followed.

*

*

*

"Ma Dele, don't you think you were a little rude?"

"Ri, mind your business."

"Yes, ma'am."

Riley could tell Adele was in her feelings, so she left it alone. Nicole watched how she stared at the four as she studied them or searched for similarities between them all. Her two sisters were quiet, but both were staring holes through Nicki's head.