𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞-𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 | 53

"Reece, do you mind telling me why all of us is packing to go to Germany?" Fiona asked. Reece was sitting on the floor with Michael, Nailah, and Avery as they played. He smiled up at his cousin, knowing that one of them would show their face upset, and it had to be her.

"Business. You should be happy you can be with Sage."

"W-well, I know that, Reece. Why the whole fucking family? That is what I am asking. I have shit here I cannot leave...."

"Chile stop lying to yourself," Paris said, walking into the living room, scooping up her granddaughter and kissing her forehead. "The only thing I see your ass do all day is sit there on the phone taking pictures. As Rhys said, you will be with Sage. You need to tell him your fucking pregnant." She finished making Fiona give the finger to the back of her head. Paris turned around, smacking the side of her head.

"Who the fuck are you flipping off Chile!"

"W-what your back...."

"Fiona, haven't you learned that parents have eyes in the back of their heads. When were you going to tell you were pregnant. Not like I did not know," Reece laughed, pointing at the mirror in front of them, which she had forgotten about.

"Sorry, Aunt Paris. Still..."

"No, girl, your cousin is protecting you. Understand that."

"Yes, ma'am," Fiona said as she turned and walked away. Paris and Adele always knew what to say to make her listen even when she wouldn't listen to her own mother. Reece believed she was scared of the two.

"Thank you. I probably would have ended up cursing her out."

"Probably Reece?" Paris laughed while she told his babies to come with her. Moments later, Nicole walked into the room. Slowly she sat beside him as he reached up, touching her belly.

"I'm waiting to see our baby grow and how sexy you are going to look pregnant," Reece said, making Nicole smile and push his hand away.

"Stop with your lies, Reece. How do you feel about this?"

"I don't care... Long as I can keep you and my family safe, that is all I care about. I will not lose something my family worked hard for centuries to have, and if we have to merge with another mafia, so be it. It's my father's fault he wanted to start wars besides finding allies. The shit made it hard for me to find them. The Köhler and Brooks are our only allies because of it, plus theirs only help because they trust them. I hate to say it, but we are weak and in need of this." Reece said as he lay his head on his wife's leg. She combed her fingers through his hair as he sighed.

"Know I support whatever you want, baby. I know X is my family, but you have known them longer than me. I can tell that he isn't the one that would overstep his bounties...."

"Xerxes will never try to take my... our mafia. It's not that. It's the fact we need help like this. Taking on the British was one thing. They were weaker than us. I just underestimated them, which lead to your pain. Christian has about six mafia's backing him, but none are nearly as strong as The Köhler's. When word gets out that we merged, I guarantee half of Christian's allies will run...."

"That's why we need to keep it quiet for as long as we can. I want the muthafucka to be fucking surprised. Christian was never going to win this fight, but I know his plan was to go after you first, then us. Now, all we need to do now is...."

"Wait for him to ambush an empty house," Reece said, standing looking down at Nicole then back at Xerxes. "Fuck why I did not see this shit... Tell every to be fucking ready in an hour we leave today. The assholes have been tracing your fucking brother's phone. They know our location," Reece said, looking at the text that Vince and Greg just send him.