𝔓𝔞𝔤𝔢 3

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Finally after a long time of classes in which i absolutely didn't understand anything and sat in my place like a dumb bitch. It was finally lunch. You followed the map and took a little guidance from the students all walking together into a lunch room. It looked crowded. I didn't want to talk to anyone. Sure there were a few places empty but I'm sure with the amount of students around, I wouldn't be able to be in peace. So i went outside.

My god weather was nice. Very nice actually. I sat on one of the benches and began my lunch. I had packed my favorite little snack. It was peaceful until i heard whimpering. I looked around to see where it was coming from. 'Could it be another spirit?' i questioned myself then looked at my little fuzzy spirit friend. It shrugged. I kept my lunch on the bench and got up to investigate.

It came from behind the bushes where i sat. I gulped. From what i observed the shadow seemed a little huge. I opened my way into the bushes to see a guy of my age crying. He had a pretty weird hair style. Green bob cut hair. 'was that his natural hair color?'
He looked at me and wiped his tears away.
"go away and pretend you didn't s-see anything"
His attitude changed from a little crybaby to
Big boy real quick.

I debated in my head if i should leave or talk to him. I mean my 10 year old self talked to kakyoin for the first time. I think she'd be pretty proud of me if i tried socializing again. I smiled and went for it. But wait.. What was i gonna do? The guy looked at me again. "why aren't you leaving yet huh? You h-have guts jot listening to me.. Wait you seem new.. I haven't seen you around"

I smiled and nodded. For the first time in many years i stretched my hand out. He looked at my hand then back at me. "we're not friends.." i could tell he was upset and he wanted a hug. But he kept covering up his crybaby self up with that tough guy facade.
"does it matter if we're friends? I'd look a bad person if i didn't atleast try to console someone when they're crying."

He hesitated but took my hand anyways. "hi, I'm
(y/n), what's your name?"

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

I was so embarrassed getting caught crying in the bushes by a girl. What if she spreads this and my brother hears about it? He'd be so disappointed...
But she's new. I don't think she has that many friends yet. And something about her was so.. Welcoming. Was she sitting out and eating alone?
Maybe she could be just like me..

I shook her hands. They were so warm. Her voice was comforting too. Atleast it was better than the professors and the other mean girls around.
"uh.. I'm pesci.." i quietly answered.

"I'm sorry, i couldn't hear you?"

I repeated myself a bit louder "it's pesci.."

"huh, odd. That guy's name was also a foods name..is that a thing here in Italy?"

'name of a food? Is she talking about my brother? Or his tall friend?'

"soo, um.. What were yo crying for?.. Sorry if my way of speaking is a little weird.. I don't talk much myself either"

"then why did you talk to me?.. You could've just ignored me you know.."

She smiled. "i already told you that remember?" i sighed. "well.. My brother here is pretty popular with the ladies.. And they always make fun of my neck.. They think it's funny. I get mad but i end up crying.. I don't know what to do.." ugh, she's probably sorry for me.

"well, maybe you shouldn't hangout with people who make you feel that way ya know, That happened to me when i was younger too, kids in my class called me crazy for talking to absolutely no-"

She cut herself off mid sentence and hesitated to complete. "i-i mean, they also called me names for being lonely.. And having bad social skills.. Look, just don't pay much attention to what those girls say..do what makes you happy"

She actually gave me better advice that my narcissistic brother. He always told me to be more confident in myself and keep trying harder to talk to those mean ladies. "t-thanks.. I'll consider that.."
She looked like she wanted to say something but she paused. And right when I tried to ask what was wrong, she placed her finger on my lips.

A few minutes later i heard my brother around the campus calling my name. "where are you my little radish!" i immediately started panicking again. What if he catches me in my crying mess with this new girl? He sure was gonna make fun of me again. And i didn't want this nice new girl to get to know my asshole fuck boy of a brother.

I got up and was about to leave so he didn't have enough time to see her around. But to my unfortunate, he opened a way in the bush. He looked at me and (y/n) both with a smirk. "huh? What's this? , you've got a little female friend huh? Why didn't you tell your brother?" he stayed smirking and folded his arms over his chest.

"s-she's not my friend.."

"oh really.. Then why was she sitting THAT close to you?"

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

I could sense the tension in between them so i either had to leave? Or step in. I gulped and stood up. "well the truth is, he seemed to be a little upset because of your mean friends making fun of his neck here, i thought it would be a good idea kind deed to console someone who's upset. Is that a crime sir?" wow,.. Did i just say that? I was so impressed by myself.. I wish kakyoin was here to see my bravery.

"hmm, is that true pesci?"

The boy with green hair nodded. "well, i believe you just because my brother agreed to it. You're new here too huh, well that explains that attitude I'd suggest keeping your pretty little mouth shut around most of us here" he smirked at me. Again i felt angry. This msn really had the audacity to ask me to shut up. I literally helped out your brother!

"excuse me sir, i don't like the way you put your words. It was very mean of you. Maybe you should be the one to make your brother feel better, that way he wouldn't feel the way he feels right now!"

He raised his brow and walked dangerously closer to me. He felt disrespected. He don't sent like being disrespected. But he wanted to toy with you for a bit. Since you were new and you probably didn't know about him. He was a gangster, and you were a little foreign girl. You definitely were fucked but you didn't know.

"hmm, you've got guts talking to me like that.. Just because you're new I'll let you pass" he patted my head and left with his brother. "let's go pesci"
Before that pesci guy left, he turned around and mouthed a sorry to me.

"sorry? For what?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Is it just me or i can't focus
on writing while listening
to songs?