𝔓𝔞𝔤𝔢 18

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"let me rephrase that, can you see ghosts?"

That question caught you off guard. How did he know? I mean he did see you taking to nobody. Or he could see them himself. You stared at the mini sandwiches in front of you. You wished risotto and giorno came back early to distract you from the question. You sighed. "well, you seem uh.. Nice so i guess i could tell you" illusos face lit up in curiosity.

"soo...can you?" he questioned again. You hesitantly nodded. He was speechless for a little but he continued. "that day when i heard you um.. Speaking.. What were you talking too?" you knew he was asking you about Leo. You continued fidgeting with your stones and he took notice. "you don't have to answer if you're not comfortable" you paused, gaining a little confidence after. "it's a big cat named Leo" illuso was still confused, were you legit or just fucking around?

You could tell he was having a hard time understanding what you said. "can you see them too?" you asked. "no" he replied. He could feel you still felt uncomfortable around him so he tried to lighten the mood up. He leaned back in his chair and looked at you with a smile. "soo...are there any around us right now?" he asked with a playfully voice. You looked around to see your fuzzy friends practically everywhere, in your little coffee cup swimming around, some even trying to interact with giornos drawings.

You smiled and nodded. Illuso tensed up."are they evil?" you laughed at his question. "no- they're rarely evil, in fact there are jumping all around us"
Illuso panicked a little and became stiff. You laughed at his behaviors and told him to calm down.

Illuso wanted to ask more questions but risotto and giorno came back right away.You sighed and felt that pressure lift of explanatory lift off of you. Sure Illuso found out about your little secret but you were sure he didn't mean any harm.

"mommy, risso help me pee today"

Giorno came in and hugged you. You patted his head.
"well that's nice, you should thank him". Giorno lifted his head and turned his head towards risotto. "thank you risso". You then noticed him calling risotto risso. "gave him a nickname?" he nodded and you looked at risotto with an apologetic look.
"it's fine" illuso didn't look at you anymore. He just doodled on a piece of paper. Which made giorno get a little interested. Illuso noticed giorno quietly staring at his work. "you like it?" he gave him a nod.

"i could teach you kid" giorno smiled and grabbed a piece of paper and a random color pencil. "don't call me kid, I'm giorno" illuso chuckled and ruffled his head. Giorno then proceeded to fix his messy ruffled hair. "well giorno, I'm illuso" he booped his nose.
After the little break we began working on the assignment again.

"illuso" giorno repeated his name to get used to it. Illuso gave him a thumbs up and continued with his little doodle. Your attention was ripped off of illuso to risottos hand scribbling something onto a small corner of your book. It was his number. "ring me whenever you're ready for our study session". Illusos head peaked up and he scribbled down his number too. He slid the piece of paper over to you.
"yea, incase risotto is asleep which he always is, hit me up" hey smiled and winked.

You returned a smile. Well you've gotten comfortable around these two men. Which was going off to a good start. All of you guys packed your belongings and headed for the door. Risotto practically walked by you because you guys live in the same building. Illuso felt a little jealousy and tagged along making an excuse of something along "i forgot my favorite pen on your bed risotto". Risotto saw through what he meant and rolled with it.

You guys chatted along the way while giorno was carried by risotto over his shoulders. "mommy look, I'm taller than you!" he giggled and wiggled his entire body over risotto, accidentally hitting his chest with his little feat. You could tell risotto wasn't having the best time and you mouthed a sorry to him.
He sighed and said it was alright. While giorno got risotto busy in his little childish gibberish, illuso saw a free opening and walked close by you.

"soo, wanna tell me more about that.. Um.. Leo guy?" illuso asked. You held your laughter in at his uneasy attitude. Looks like someone was still scared.
"well, this may be hard to explain but. He was just an upset cat spirit who was stuck in that building for years according to him". Illuso looked at you and had this curious childish look on his face. "wait wait, what do you mean he WAS stuck?" you knew what he meant. "well yes, was. He's free now". His face went pale and he looked ahead with wide eyes.

You laughed once more. "i already told you, he's not a bad spirit". Illuso looked at you again. "h-how can you be so sure?" he whisper yelled. "well, I've met many over the past years and i can tell he meant no harm. If he wanted to hurt me or posses me, he would've done so already". Illuso let out a heavy sigh and shivered a little. "hey illuso".

"hm?"

"you won't tell anyone else right?" illuso bit his lip. He did plan on telling risotto about it but the sad and worried look on your face really hit him in the heart like a bitch. "i mean- if you ask, then i won't". You sighed. "thank you illuso.." but he was curious to why you didn't want others to know. "why don't you tell anyone else though?" your grip on your bag's strap tightened. And all those painful memories of your childhood returned.

"well, i never had the best experience with people around me knowing what i had"

"ah.. I understand.. I was bullied too ya know..For something related".

You looked at him with curious eyes. He looked at you and realized he let someone fragile slip. "n-never mind what i just said.. Oh look, we're here". All of you went your way. You said your goodbyes and flopped on the bed with giorno crashing ontop of you. He giggled when you playfully grunted.
"I'm stronger than you mommy!". You turned him over and started tickling him. "who's the strong one now?" he kept giggling. "stop mommy I'm gonna pee-!".

You felt something wet and you looked down to see giorno holding his laughter in. "i told you mommy.." you face palmed and faked passed out.
"bath time yay!" he ran across the room with his soaked clothes on. You smiled at his childish behavior and got up to wash and change him. You realized you didn't have anymore small clothes but you had giorno old clothes that were washed. That'll do for a while. "well looks like we're going shopping."

Meanwhile illuso hung out for a little at risottos and was about to leave until risotto stopped him with a question. "i heard everything" illuso froze. "don't disappoint her man" risotto nodded and illuso left. The tall man flopped on his bed and began thinking of you again.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Cough cough I'm sick