𝔓𝔞𝔤𝔢 42

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I immediately woke up with excitement blazing inside me. Finally, i could see my son again. So for the special occasion, i prepared his favorite. Chocolate pudding, and two dishes that consisted of octopus meat.

And of course, boxing them up quite fancily. Once everything was done and well prepared, i got myself readied. Showered, threw on some decent clothes, grabbed my bag with all my necessities and headed out the apartment.

Mista had moved out with bruno, so things here got a little lonely. But he still remembered the promise we made and i cooked him a healthy meal every so often. Since they all enjoyed it, i couldn't just leave them out so it was hard not to include them as well.

But my first priority was giorno. I patiently waited for the guards to show up before they stopped me once more for a little chit chat. They mentioned giorno sneaking out quite often, and how annoying it got for them to find him.

He mentioned how he would be missing for hours without them knowing. I just laughed and told them I'd talk to him about it.

The guard started his usual flirting once more, that was my que to leave, before it got worse i excused myself appropriately and walked away, sighing in relief.

Unable to keep myself from smiling, i probably looked like an idiot. I raised my hand and knocked on his dorms door with my knuckles, only for the door to slightly open on it's own. As if it was unlocked. I raised a brow.

"Giorno?"

I knocked again, but got no reply. Worried, i creaked the door open just a bit. "giorno, I'm coming in. Is that alright?". To keep it appropriate, i gave him a few more minutes before i stepped inside to see no one around.

Strange, he's got summer break. Maybe he's the restrooms. I proceeded to make my way to his bathroom door to see it open with no one inside.
Double strange, why does my son have his bathroom door open, and he's not present?

Then it hit me. 'was he out again just how the guard mentioned he usually did?'. I sighed, the edges my my lips tugged down. I was looking forward to seeing him in a long time, and he's not here.
Feeling a bit hurt and disappointed.

I kept the food in his mini fridge and tidied his bed a little. I grabbed the edge of his blanket and dusted it in free space to get rid of all the wrinkles and get it straightened out. A. flying piece of paper caught my attention.

I put the blanket aside and bent down to pick up. The picture was quite familiar. Horribly familiar, for some reason, the memories from when i met kakyoin flashed through my subconscious vision. The picture emitted a strong aura.

But it wasn't anything intense, i shook my head and kept the photo on his dresser, and continued to tidy up his messy room. Once I was done and was about to step out of his dorm, the guard came running up to me, held the walls for support and panted.

"miss noriaki, your son is missing again"

I sighed, giving not much reaction to the man. "i know, I'll bring him back if i see him around, please keep looking for him and tell him I'll be coming back to talk to him".

The man assured me that he'd get it done and with determination, he carried on his tasks. With a neutral expression i made my way out of the building and into the busy streets of Naples.

It was summer, and it was italy, which meant it was obviously very hot. I decided to give myself a little break and head to the gelato store right around libecco. I picked my favorite flavor and left after paying the man.

Half way into my walk, someone bumped into me causing my cone to bounce off of the cone and onto the boiling concrete pavement. I stood there, frozen and with pain in my eyes. If anyone saw my expression, they'd definitely miss judge me into crying.

I heard the person besides me panic and spoke to me in broken Italian. I looked by my side to see no one, but saw him when I felt my cloth being tugged.
An Asian young.. Kid? Am i going crazy?

"o-oh my god, I'm so sorry miss- I'll get you a new one, please-".

I chuckled and ruffled the boy's head. After hearing him say something in a very familiar language which were in the lines of  'this day keeps getting worse' in Japanese, i immediately calmed him down talking in the native tongue.

"first day in italy?"

He seemed quite baffled, i wouldn't judge him for that though. Italy is crazy so he's not the only one.
"y-you're Japanese?! Or you speak-" i giggled.
"yes, i speak the language quite fluently. I've lived there actually"

"you seem nervous, let's get something cold to cool you down shall we?" without hesitation i walked back to the ice-cream store, with him following behind me. After both of us getting the desired flavor, i insisted on paying, it'd be quite rude to let a foreigner pay.

"it's (y/n) by the way, (y/n) noriaki".

The boy got a little stiff and his eyed widened.
"n-noraiki? As in the daughter of kakyoin noriaki?"
I raised a brow in confusion and nodded with a playful 'mhm'.

The young boy soon realized how creepy that probably came out and started apologizing. "o-oh, I'm so sorry, i should've introduced myself as well. I'm koichi hirose, as for how i know you, i know of your father!, he used to talk about you alot!"

I decided to not ask about how he knew about my father because i knew he had business where he met many people. But was quite surprised when he spoke of me to others besides jotaro.

Surprised and quite embarrassed at the mention of my father talking about me to people, i felt the blood rise to my Cheeks." o-oh, what did he say?". The boy started ranting about all sorts of stuff, about my childhood with him.

In that moment of the boy ranting, i closed my eyes and remembered him. A smile crawled up my lips at the image of him and me cuddling each other as a pose for a photo.

" sorry miss noraiki but i have to go, there's this guy who stole my luggage which has my passport in it"
The boy said looking at his wrist watch. He turned to me once more. "it was nice meeting you, I really hope we can meet sometime else?"

I nodded and smiled. "it'd be my pleasure". We both bowed and he left off running.

I frowned. "hm, that's unfortunate, with i could help the young boy".

Lost in my thoughts once more, two fast and larger figures rushed pass me, gently bumping into my shoulder and once more dropping my ice-cream onto the steamy pavement.

"s-sorry ma'am".

I looked up to see two very familiar figures running after one another. After hearing his voice and catching a glimpse of his face, i immediately recognized both.

"g-giorno? Bruno?! Oh why on earth is that gentleman chasing my son? And why is he blonde?!"
There she went, joining in their game of tag.
This was going to be something.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━