𝔓𝔞𝔤𝔢 34

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Our laughing and chatting came to an end when it struck 9 am. The other employees joining gave me the validation to leave for university. I wish i could've stayed with the beanie head man a while longer.

It felt like i was talking to multiple people when it was just one. Goofy guy with a good personality.
I threw my bag over my shoulders and sprinted out, looking down at the schedule for today's classes.

I should've known better than to sprint down away from the restraunt that stays busy day and night. Well i learnt the hard way when i bumped into someone and fell on my butt. To make it worse, the poor guy got his coffee spilled all over his luxurious looking suit and his... Long pink hair?

I stared up at the man who seemed to be trying to prevent himself from screaming in anger. I immediately started apologizing. I looked at the logo when he leaned down and my soul almost escaped my body.

"oh my god, I'm so sorry uhh, oh no.. You're wearing armani too..".The man did a quick meditation and surprisingly didn't yell at me.

Instead he reached out his hand for me. I hesitated at first but took it and he helped me up. "l-look sir, i know that's expensive, i-I'll um pay you back-"
He cut me off with his mature deep voice. "you youngsters always manage to ruin my morning coffee... I don't care for coffee, but he sure does".

'he? Who he, it was only him right now'
He talked to himself and started stripping his soaked armani suit off. I looked away and stood there surprised by the man's behavior.

"listen young lady, don't worry for my suit. Just get me another coffee. I heard there's a new restaurant around here, take me there, you have an employees badge on so i expect my coffee to be delivered fast."

"alright sir, just follow-" the man clicked his tongue and turned me around with a hand on my shoulder. "i hate it when women feel the need to pretend to respect when a man is shirtless, it's no different when you wear skirts. Just act normal."

I was surprised by the man's attitude, my eye's twitched. With that i turned around and guided the man into the restraunt. Come to think about it, the man is such a morning coffee guy that he didn't give two shits about his armani getting stained with it.

What a weird rich dude. I wonder if all rich people are like that. Right when i stepped in, the familiar warm smell of food welcomed me, whilst i was having my moment, i felt the guy push me out of his way and inspect the place.

'bruh'.

He scanned every corner of the place and walked up to the sofa tables. He snapped his fingers, I just stared at him. I raised a brow, the man turned around and eyed me questioningly.

"um, my coffee?" i immediately felt a little embarrassed and scrambled into the kitchen.
"(y/n), how come every customer you bring in is smoking hot?" an employee questioned.
I sugared sighed and rolled my eyes.