𝔓𝔞𝔤𝔢 31

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Another day waking up to nothing but silence. I had been used to getting up early to the point where i had no need of an alarm. It wasn't very bright, nor it was dark.

An eye pleasuring amount of the sun's light bought a life in the dark sky. My lips curled upwards at the sigh of view through my window, not once my eyes squinted because of how early it was.

I stayed in bed for a whilst, knowing i had enough time to prepare for the day. The untouched parts of the bed laid cold and bought a pleasing sensation on my skin as i rolled onto them.

But the once cold sheets were now absorbed by my warmth. I enhaled the sent of my pillow and threw myself up. Goosebumps formed on my skin as my feet made contact with the cold floor.

I followed my daily routine which now consisted of preparing meals for three people. It had been a few months since university started. After meeting that boy once, i couldn't bring myself to stop seeing him.

It felt like it was my job to look after him when in the building. He had warmed up to me, and often helped me in subjects that i was troubled in. The boy seemed to have anger issues but that didn't scare me away.

However, there were often these moments where he seemed like he had given up on life. I could tell by his behavior and aura that something bothered him. But everytime i tried to talk to him about said issue, he'd switch topics with all sorts of emotion exiting him.

Few of the guy's actually started treating the boy with respect. But not all of course. With a satisfied huff escaping my lips, i make my way out and lock the doors. I realized that risotto didn't show up today as usual, which was odd because he always did. "that's odd".

Concerned for the man, I decided to pay him a little visit. With a deep breath, i raised my fist and knocked at his door. I waited, but there was no reply. Then I tried again, no reply.

"risotto? Um, sorry if I'm disturbing you but, just got a little concerned because you uh, didn't show up today..." i was picky with my wording, after all i didn't want it to sound awkward. I waited for a reply. "um, I'll be going now. Let me know if you're sick, I'll um, help you with your work".

Disappointed, i continued.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Blood dripped from the man's smirking lips onto the floor secured with plastic. Risotto pressed a blade against the man's lips and glared at him, whilst prosciuttos hand held up another blade against the man's neck.

They usually took care of their business pretty fast but this certain man has been on their bad side, to make it worse he planed on messing with their certain gangless friend. Fortunately they caught up quick and got a hold of the man.