𝔓𝔞𝔤𝔢 8

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Last night before going to bed, i had given up my cloudy space for the little boy i met yesterday night, giorno. Considering he was awfully abused and had ran away from his house, he deserved better as a kid his age. I woke up with my back completely sore the next morning. I shoved my alarm underneath the covers in attempts to muffle it's loud ringing so giorno's sleep wouldn't be disturbed.

The alarm stopped after a while and i sighed. It read 8:30 am. I was already late for college. I quietly rushed to get ready for my classes. Before i took a step out of my apartment, i realized that i had a little kid in my place now. I sighed. "i guess it's worth it". I thought to myself. I made my way into the kitchen and prepared a fresh meal for him, leaving it on the counter and covering it up with a glass lid so he could easily find it.

Next i left a little note next to him so he wouldn't freak out to an empty apartment. I smiled at his sleeping form and exited the flat. I sighed again.
Wouldn't his parents be looking around? Well if they do, I'll file a complaint and adopt him i guess? Well i also would have to get a job soon. The monthly money the speed wagon fountain send wouldn't be just enough for me and him. I didn't want to ask more from them anyways, I'd sound greedy.

I shoved a slice of bread in my mouth and started reviewing my lessons from yesterday on the run. Of course that careless act made my frame collide against someone who had no idea there was a person behind them running like crazy without looking. I fell on my bum and my pages flew everywhere. I heard an annoyed grunt then angry italian rumbling.

"hey bitch, can't you just walk like a normal person?!"

Yikes, rude much. I started apologizing and picking up my notes. "yea you better apologize". He let out am annoyed 'tck'. "oh come on ghiaccio, we're both running late no need to pick fights with someone- oh.. It's you" the guy stopped mid sentence when he laid his eyes on me. It was the same guy from yesterday. He watched me and tried to help me up but i didn't have enough courage to look him in the eyes. "um.."

"waoh you know this cute stuff illuso?"

Another taller man walked by them and lend me his hand. "u-uh, thank you but I'm sure I'll-" he pulled me up and cut me mid sentence. "stop blabbering, girls like you end up being single ya know, judging by the books you have you go to the same college as us, we're all late. Might as well help you out right"
I was at loss for words.

Never have i ever encountered someone with this much confidence and frankness. He helped me collect my notes and tried to strike a conversation. "you guys go oh ahead, I'll catch up.. I'm formaggio, junior. What about you?" i kept quiet hoping he would just give up, but he didn't. "um, hello lady you good?" i wanted to die. How will my introverted ass talk to a stranger like him? "I-I'm uh (y/n), junior as well.." he smiled. "well I'm looking forward to seeing you in my classes (y/n)!" he patted me on my shoulder and left.