𝔓𝔞𝔤𝔢 40

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I watched with pain in my eyes as Mista filled his basket with the most unhealthy options of food. He didn't leave any processed junk off the counter. Simply pushed each of every flavor into his basket.

And a few that were the same flavor. Probably his favorite. Instant ramen, all sorts of energy drinks and sodas, chocolate bars, crackers that have no nutritions what so ever.

I had enough. If this was enough to bring pain in my eyes, that's definitely doing worse to his body. I sighed and turned to him. He looked at me and raised a brow. "what?".

I crossed my arms on my chest, the examined all the nutritional values on all that junk. "Mista- sometimes i question how you're even alive and well right now". He shrugged, obviously embarrassed in the choice of food he makes.

"w-well, i guess I'm just that uhh.. Strong?" he giggled nervously. I gave him that look of disappointment once again. But with an idea forming in my head, i looked back at him with a smile.

"mista, do you know how to cook?"

He obviously had his face flushed out of embarrassment and looked away. "y-yea".
I smirked. "oh really? What do you cook then?"
He gulped. "ramen... Microwaved pasta and uh.. Hotdogs.."

I bursted out laughing and held my stomach. "h-hey, don't laugh at me!... Okay then, what can you cook miss all proud chef?". I took some heavy breaths before replying.

"anything and everything" i smiled, my hands on either sides of my waist. Standing proudly.
"ptfff, cap woman". I shook my head.

"nope, no cap".

Mista dramatically frowned and crossed his arms ok his chest. "not fair, you women are naturally born with these skills.." i chuckled.

"mista, if i agree to cook for you. Will you stop eating all that junk? Or atleast intake it in a minimum?".

He looked over his pile of junk before looking back at me. "fine, but they gotta he delicious".
We both chuckled and I held my thumb up.
"noted".

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Both me and Mista were walking back, joking around and such. Every while Mista would point out to a random store, telling stories about how he tried to flirt with the employees and unfortunately failing.

I patted his back. "don't worry, one day you'll get your loved one". He chuckled. "right now my loved one is this baby right here and food". He looked down at his skate board that he rode on.