What just happened

"Jason pull over,"I said it was a couple minutes after we left the manner. I had just found out I had a sister named Eva who's ten . How could she! No wonder she didn't want me to be with Conner . She been with his father. Jason pulled over and looked into my eyes he saw the anger ,sorrow,and pain."Did we stop ?"
"Yeah we've been here for five minutes. Are you okay?" Jason just looked at me as if I were something broken.
"How long?"
"How long what ?"
"How long did you know? Is this the secret that they kept from me or is there more ? Or was this some kind of sick joke. Because this is my life Jason. How the hell could keep this from me!" I got off the bike and began to hit his chest. I began to cry my life was broken into a billion shattering pices. I couldn't take anymore of this . Jason grabbed my hip and placed his arms around me pulling closer to him. I just broke down and cried on his shoulder.
"I found when I got there when I meet you. But none of that matters right now Faith. All that matters right now is nothing. We can go and do anything that you want to do."
I wiped away the tears and backed away from Jason and asked "Can we find a place by the school? And buy pizza and watch movies."
He laughed, he rises my chin and said "Okay since this is short notice we can get a motel room and buy a movie and pizza. And I'll look for a place by your school."
"Thanks ,Jason ."
"Hey for you I do anything to make you smile."
Jason and I got to the motel . I sat in the room watching tv waiting for him to get back from the store. It was probably like 10 . My mom and dad keep calling me ,but I couldn't talk to them. My mind couldn't rap around this I couldn't take any of this. This couldn't be my life and why the hell would I have to take all of this. Jason walked in with ice cream and pizza along with action movies. He looked at me with half smile and said " I didn't know what kind of movies you liked so I got action movies. If that's okay with you?"
I was hanging upside down on the bed. I laughed and said"That's perfect."
We sat together watching Red Dawn, The Family, and 3 Days to Kill. I saw something about them seemed to be similar. Jason had fallen a sleep on me by the second movie. We ate lots of pizza and ice cream. I left Jason on the bed and I moved to the coach.Sweet dreams Faith try to forget this. I woke up uncomfortable even more tried then when I fell a sleep . I looked around I was on the bed. I started looking for my phone ten missed calls,five different text messages. I finally stopped looking at my phone and looked around the room. Wait how did I get on the bed? Wasn't Jason here? Speak of the devil. He came walking in the sunlight came in from outside. It nearly blinded me .
"Morning Sleeping Beauty."
"Ugh, Jason. Didn't you fall asleep on the bed?"
"I did but I woke up and saw you on the couch. And well I moved you  to the bed."
"Ugh, thanks but no thanks I'm fine I don't need you caring about me."
"Faith , I don't understand you one second you want me and the next you want to be left alone ! What's wrong I've done everything for you!"
Jason was getting mad  it was kind of hot.  Of course I wouldn't tell him that so I grabbed my clothes and head to the shower.
"Faith, come get out of there. We need to talk."
I came out of the bathroom,and smiled . I slowly dried my hair and laugh. He just looked at me as if I was bizarre. Oh, I just realized came out in my bra and underwear.
"Hum, Jason there was something you wanted to tell me?"
I gave him a second to a justwhat  he was going to say .
"Hum , yes I'm sorry . Faith we  need to talk about what happened yesterday."
"Jason....please, don't do this."
"Faith put some clothes on please. I just can't take  you serious right now."
I walked in front of him and looked at him straight in the eyes. He wanted a kiss , but I won't give him one at least not now. He leaned in to kiss me right before you got there I said "If you can't take me seriously like this what makes you think you can you think that you can control with that stupid kiss."
"Err.. so I should just back away shouldn't I."
"Yeah, that be a the best idea you would have this morning."
I walked away from him and placed on skin tight dress. Ugh, if he wanted to talk about what happened yesterday I was going to make sure that he pay for every word he said.