Prep

With the letter gone and free out of my hands. I have to go home. I have to pack and I can feel the war. It's coming the ground shaking . To rough to be an earthquake. The Gods were angry and they weren't affirade to show it. I began to feel weak. My hands were being to shake and my vision began to black out. Jason looked at me as I black out.
"Eva,whats wrong? Eva "
--------------------------------She had completely blacked out. Eva, no, no you can't leave me. I pulled the car over and went straight to her seat. No pulse! I grabbed her and started CPR. God, come on Eva . You can't leave me. Three minutes until she gasped for air. I moved aside while I watched her. She placed her hands around her neck.She looked at me and asked "What happened? Jason , what's wrong?"
My eyes must have been so white. I saw the lady of death a few seconds away from claiming her.None the less I took my hands off my head. Cleared my throat and I looked at her saying "Eva, you were dead for three minutes. I had to perform CPR. Until you woke up."
She thought I was crazy and then refocused on it. She knew I was right. Knew that something was wrong with her. Something that I couldn't complete understand. It must have something to do with the war. The whole reason that Faith wants Eva in the WatchTower. If the war is to take place on earth. And Eva acting like this. Even if it was for three minutes, she was still dead. And if it got worst she could have stayed that way.
---------------------------------
Jason was right something was wrong with me. My little touch with death , felt so painful. The fact that I had to gasp for air made me think how long can the human soul be away from the body. I thought no less than six minutes at most. If I was gasping and then I read Jason right. Why did this happen to me? I have no medical problems. Like none,so is this why is this happening. None of it makes sense. With the earthquake and then me just blacking out to my unknown death. The dost started connect. If Faith wanted me as far away as possible. There has to be a reason. Of course Eva with your near death experience, making it so clear. If the war took place on earth then I would die. That's why Faith wants me so far away. As far away as I can be other wise I'd die. But what happens to Faith, when this stuff happens. Was she ready to live or die for her cause. Or would forced to do this and die with a cause. Either way I want to be there. When everything comes crashing down for the worst. I want to be fighting by her side. Jason and I finally got to the farm. Conner didn't look so happy to see Jason. With his angry eyes staring straight at Jason. My bags were pack. We were ready to leave. I looked at my brother and his angry look , ugh there was no time for this I need him to work with Jason. I broke the angry silence" Omg, really Conner how old are you. You're fighting as if you were some kid in preschool. Come on grow up already. Just grab a bag and start moving we have no time for this."
Conner placed the bags in the car of course he was still silence but he was moving. I couldn't ask for much more. Ten or five minutes later we were done we all hopped in the car and drove off. To the next adventure.