The air

Entering back to the earth I could feel the heat. It was so hot it so painful. Either I was burning up from the inside or the jet was breaking apart on are entry back to earth. None of this was making me feel any better and when we landed back on earth the land never felt so safe so warm. Everyone saw how green I was and slowly backed away. The fresh air made me return to my normal skin color. I don't know but I feel like something is going to happen. Canary came closer and told me that we had to get moving before the others came looking for us. Connor started caring me so we could move faster. I had no idea where we had landed. All I knew is that we weren't safe I knew that they were going to keep looking for us. I knew that they were going to keep looking for until we found us or Faith. We need to hid we need to stay away form everything and everyone. Canary took us to a cave like place it looked like no one had used it since World War 2. It was dark no sunlight had ever seen this place. I sat down and dust filled the air. Great this place couldn't get worst. The only place that I felt safe is when we sat down in what seemed to be the war room. It held gun, old bombs and some old knifes. It was quite until the wind would blow through it seemed that everything would just flow through. Like everything would just flow through you like all your problems would just be taken away. It was so quiet and peaceful like there were no problems with world like nobody could find me. Of course I knew it wouldn't last Jason would walk in and I would feel the world hitting me back. Like everything that was gone was thrown back at me.
"You okay, Eva?"
"You know just the world coming back at me."
"What do you mean ?"
"Like everything that I wish was gone just thrown back at me."