Mom wants me back

The road and the boys frighting on and off again. The Watch Tower couldn't have a farther drive. Then dealing with the slice was so much worst. None less there anger was childish and I was supposedly the youngest. Ugh, boys and there pigheadedness. They never know when to stop do they.
" How much longer do we have till we get there?" I had to ask I was dying in the back seat.
"Maybe and hour or two it's been a while since I've gone there."
"How long has it been Jason?"
"A while Eva. A long long while. "
Great just great how do I even know that he knows how to get there. I closed my eyes hoping that they don't kill each other while I'm out. Maybe an hour or two I was the sun was setting. And for once they weren't fight. It was really quite like the scary kind. I got up to sit right to see my mother there looking at us. She was cool as the wind blew her hair. God busted before we could even get there great. Why don't I like the thought of that ? Why did she have to come after me. There was nothing I could do for her. Her fight wasn't with me it was with Faith. I guess that because she couldn't get her teeth into Faith that means I get mommy all to myself. Great just what every kid wants.
"Eva please get out of car and come with me."
I looked at Jason and said "Jason,please tell me that you other way to get there. "
He turned to look at me and then back at the wheel. God , why didn't I like the look? Why is when someone grabs the stick and has one hand on the wheel, scare people so much. I shoot myself straight and placed my seatbelt. As he pulls back the stick , I braced myself for the impact as I felt my hair wosh pass my face. I closed my eyes feeling the motions of the car pass me. Thinking any second that my mom would fly in front of us stoping the car with her strength. As I turn around she just became a part of the mist. Until she was gone. Until nothing of her was left. Gone was the world to me as I once knew it. The girl who once had powers now had to face the demons. The road was my home now. The Watch Tower was the next then was going to be home. Jason looked at me like I was some little baby who need hours of sleep. I guess in a way I was but none of that mattered anymore.  That childhood I was had is gone now. Life is unfair but this is my life now and the Watch Tower was going to my new hiding spot.