Breakfast

Jason kept looking at me. I was sure that he knew the price he was paying. I'm not going to let him walk all over me. If it means not speaking to him the day just got better. He kept looking at me trying make me laugh or talk. I place a pice of my eggs in my mouth. I turned my head. As soon as I finished eating I got up,and started to walk away. Jason came form behind me he placed his arms around my waste. He gave me a kiss on my cheek and tried talking to me. Ugh, he was all over me gross. I pushed him off of me. What was he thinking? I am a princess and member of the royal family. This boy what does he think of me? I walked away. I don't need him. I just need to get out of my head for a bit. I think siting by the pool and maybe tan my skin for a bit. I took of my clothes and striped down to my underwear. Jason freaked he turned right over and tried to cover me with a towel. He said " Faith are you crazy? I know you're mad at me and stuff but still. You just can't go around getting naked."
Naked! He's crazy than I thought I would never do that. What do men think that all women want to have sex?Ugh, what a pig. I can't even deal with him right now. He just ugh! I couldn't wait for him to open the door . He took forever to open the door. Looking through his pants for the key. While he keep looking the key. I stood there in the towel. The freezing cold air was brushing between my legs. He couldn't have took any longer and when the door finally opened. He sat me down and began to yell at me. He said "Faith, I get the who fact that you're mad at your family, but this is no act! What makes you think that you can do that? What gives you the right?"
"What gives me the right! I gave my life for that family! I gave it to the League of Assassins. For three years! For three years Jason. I can't take any of these lies. I gave my mind, body, and soul to the league. So that Talia could change me into what I hated most. She turned me into a monster and killer. The two things I hated the most. So you could say I'm acting out. But this is my life, and getting out of the league was hard. She left me with this else scars," I said removing the towel showing him the two scars one on my back and the other near my stomach ,"and even when she killed me she revive me just to do her bidding once again. So tell me how you would feel? After given your life to complete strangers. Tell me?"