Mother and the letter

I got off the boat and saw the white steps. I fallowed the steps up. To where you could see the whole island. This was so different form New York. You don't hear anyone yelling, the sound of a million cars on the road , or thousands of people walking on one street. No none of that, just the sounds of the water hitting the sound along with the sound of the wind. So quite and the island was so beautiful. My mother came form behind me.See looked at me and then said "You look like your sister," smiling , and over joyed to see my face.
"How would you know what see looked like at my age? You left when she was four. You left her, and me. She and I are like we both had a parent who left us."
"Eva, you need to relax. I left your sister because I was having you. It may not have been the way I wanted. Yet I got the most wonderful thing that in the world I got you."
"No, you can't pull any of that crap on me. I didn't come here for you The only reason I'm here is to give you this letter, mom. I didn't come to be your daughter. The only reason that I'm not going to be here for long. So take this letter. And goodbye mother.Because you lost both of your daughters now."
I'm going down the steps and back to the boat. My mother lost both of her daughters. And neither of us was ever going to back to her. She lied to both of us for more than half of our lifes. We were weak but my sister has found her strength . She knew what she wanted in life. While I was just a kid with nothing to do but deliver these letters. As soon as I got to the boat ready to row. She came to me stopped me and said "Eva, no matter how mad you are at me. You have to explain this letter to me."
"I don't have to explain anything . And that letter isn't form me it's form Faith. So if you don't mind moving out of my way."
She become white eyed . What could Faith have to say to my mother. Faith let her anger out on our mother. I don't why I stopped, and went back to my mother, but I did. I took the letter form her hands and opened it.
"Mother, mother , what do I say to a woman who left her four year old child alone to face the word. Oh and let's not forget the fact that you hid huge parts of my past. You have hidden my father and my sister form me. The only thing I want form you now is to leave Eva alone. This was the last time your going to see your daughter. I'm going to make sure that's she's save and as far away as she can be form you as she could be. Conner and Jason are going to keep her safe. And as for me, I'm never gonna see you again. And as for the war. We'll see where I'll landed. I maybe and Amazon but now I'm a big sister and that's who I'm going to take care of her. I'm to far gone for you to find me. So keep away form Eva. I'll keep her safe even if that means that I'll die in the war. That's right mother I've been doing my research ,mother. Yes, I know what happens if I die. Besides the fact that Eva will get the thrown . She will become something that not even you will be able to control. She is no longer under your control. I was set free in a different way. She is able to be on the same side of the earth as you. She is the only thing you did right. You took care of her and you didn't leave her. Of course that's not what you did with me. And she got to be in the free world longer than I did. She has more rights then I has. So mother dearest you will no longer have a daughter by your side. We are set free and no longer have a pull to you.
~ Faith"
Wow, that was deep she couldn't have more in depth of what she wanted to say . That's the best thing about having family I think that you don't have to know them long for them to start looking out for you. I hopped back in that boat and left that was prefect Faith couldn't have done any better. Now to Gotham, to deliver the last letter. To be gone at last and free form whatever came next. Jason set the boat back. And we were on the road.