Day 3

Ugh, day three of finding out of my dear family.All the kids under one roof . Now all we need is the parents. Great having to deal with my baby sister who is an ungrateful a**. She doesn't understand what I had to go thru. She had a family . She didn't have to go thru years of training. She didn't have to dye. She had almost the whole truth hand to her. Or least more of it ,while I had nothing. God, yet that wasn't the most painful thing in the morning. That god dam rooster was annoying . Lucky it gave me the perfect view of farm. It was almost perfect yet it wasn't . My ex boyfriend was there,I was wearing his shirt, sleeping in his room. Ugh , this isn't weird at all. This day was almost to prefect, but the fact is choosing one the boys and having a hidden sister wasn't helping isn't the fact that I'm scared. I'm afraid of going to be chosen for a war to come frightens me even more. Not knowing weather I was a true Amazon or not. Weather I would have to work for the gods or for my sisters. Either way I don't think I could handle it , yet looking out this window seemed so peaceful. Not having to worry about a single thing. Must be what normal people feel like every day. Of course I would never know that feeling. And of course I knew this wasn't going last long the silence. Conner walked in and said " Faith , do want coffee or something?"
Of course I wish I couldn't hear him , but of course I did and I said "Coffee sounds good. With half of it filled with milk and two spoons of sugar."
"Alright coming right up."
And then he left I looked at my hands seeing how much damage I've caused. How much I've done since I've gotten my powers. Which is nothing. I think that's it I can't just sit or stand here. People are dying everyday and I can help stop some of them. So what I'm not Superman or Wonder Woman or any other superhero. I don't need a hero .This is the only thing that I need to do to find out who I really am. I am Faith Wayne. I'm more than Faith Princess of Themyscaira. I'm stronger than what people think I'm. But being a hero takes more than just having guts . It's not for kids who want to play dress up. This could cost someone there life. And I need the distraction, but before I can do that I need the training. Fighting is about learning control. It's about knowing how hard you hit. Knowing if you're going to kill some with one single punch. My mission is about killing someone. It's about saving people, but it's also not about being a hero. It's not about having two different or three in my families case. Or even making up a name and becoming the hero every little kid wants to become. It's being me, it's about feeling how I want to feel. I don't care if it cost me my life if it means saving people and stopping people who want to kill each other then I'm all in. Cards on the table , because there isn't one deal I want to hide. So yeah, my dad came up with my superhero and I'm staying with it because I was batgirl once and maybe I was part of the league and maybe I am Amazon . But none of those things define me. So what, I'm WonderBat and daughter of Batman and Wonder Woman. That doesn't mean I have to be as great as them or that being there kid will define me. Because I'm not them, nor do I want to be like them. There not going to tran me. I'm not going to let them. Not even the Bat family or are my sisters going to tran me . I'm having someone different. I'm going to have WildCat tran me. So he doesn't have superpowers. What difference would it make, he has trained so many heroes that it doesn't matter. As long as he teaches me what I need to know. As long as my goals are done. And I get where I want to be it's fine. Connor or Jason can't change my mind. I have powers and even if my dad tries to take my powers away. I will still be a fighter and a lot of other things. So go right ahead dad try your best in stopping me. Its not going to work. I have done to much to give up now. Weather WildCat trans me is a different story. If he does great if he doesn't it's fine I'll find someone who will. Because I'm a fighter and I really hate giving up. On anything or anyone. I have chosen this life and if the gods take me for this war then they. Yet if my sisters take me before then may the gods swim in a pool of there blood, because I want to be a hero not someone's sidekick. There is much more than being a person who sits and does nothing. And I am not that kind of person. I am a whole bunches of things rapped in one body.So this is my good bye to them. I'm gone after today.