Faith is gone

Waking up I thought that my lovely family would be there.When I woke up my sister was gone .She had left me a note on the night stand saying "Eva, I know that it feels like I place all my problems on you. I don't mean to do that , but having you in my life wasn't helping. I'm happy that you are part of my life. And you won't be able to find me after today. I'm going far away Eva . You might find me by a different name,but little sister you will always be welcomed when I find a place. I'm sorry that you won't know me the way that you want. I'm leaving because I need to find out who I really am. I can't do here. I love you even if you didn't know it. I wish that you knew me better. I can't deal with the boys and with you right now. I know that sounds really bad,but with the war coming I want to be as far I can be form you guys. I'm sorry, I what a fighter you have for a sister. I know leave seems like one of the worst ideas ever, but it's for training. I need to learn control after everything I've done. After killing for three years I need to learn the feeling of being human again. There are four letter in the dresser and I need you to give them to everyone. Thank you love big sister Faith"
Ugh, really do have to do this. Okay I know it's the right thing to do and everything, but how can I destroy my brother's heart again. I have done so many thing just by being here. Giving him this letter would either change his feelings. Thinking about this is just so hard. I feel like if I give him this letter and if I could give it to him . I would in a heart beat , but I can't . Giving him this letter would be heart breaking his would be the worst. How do I act ? How do just give him this letter? Ugh, Eva just give him the dam letter. After all she did say that none of this is my fault . Yet, I feel like I can't do this though. If I do this I feel like he'll still think that this my fault . Oh god, here goes nothing. Connor was about to enter he's room with a cup of coffee.
"Connor, wait hold up!"
"Eva, what's wrong?"
Here goes nothing I held up the the letter from behind my back. He took and looked at the hand writing. Oh god, I wonder she wrote him. Eva, get your mind off that look at your brother. Focus on how he feels. God by the way he looks the letter must of crush his soul.
"Conner, are you okay?" I couldn't help, because in a way this was fault. I chose to hand him the letter. Now I have to hand everyone there letter. One down three to go. The hard part comes next. Good luck Faith. Where every you are.