Going to Mother

Jason began to drive me to the boat, so that I could get to the island. God,why couldn't my mother just stay in New York for a bit. After all she did live their for ten years. We got to the boat yard, while Jason got a boat. I sat in car thinking of what could be in that letter. Thinking that maybe that there words of hate,or maybe how much she learned form are mother's lies. Either way I wanted to know. To hear what Faith would have sounded like reading those letters. I wanted to know what was running through Faith mind when she wrote the letters . Why was she already thinking of the war and why would she need me to be so far away? I wanted to know what was the reason for taking out to space. Jason knocked on the window. He took me off my train of thought. The cold air hit my face as I opened the door. The wind felt like a breath of fresh air. With the cool ocean breeze and the sweet sent of the salt mixed with seaweed. Along with the a slight breeze of wind. We walked along the rows of boats. The ocean mixing with the waves and then the rain began and everything felt as though it were a movie scene . This couldn't feel real as long as I get to the island and get rid of this letter. The deep thoughts that came to mind. The fact that life was changing because of my mother's mistakes. The whole lay out of my mother's mind. She hadn't thought about me or Faith, she thought about her own happiness. She only thought of herself and never thought how it would effect us. She wasn't ready to be a mother it and her gods saw that. Because of her my sister could she different lives. Because of her my sister never got a real life. She gave my sister the same life as hers , she made my sister the damed child . The child who no one really gave a dam about. The one everyone always hears about but no one really cares about. While I on the other hand was the child who no one could see do wrong. And if I did the teeniest thing wrong , it was known as the biggest thing the anyone could done wrong. God, this was something that neither of us could deal with. The ocean waves got stronger I felt as though we were being pulled in by her calls. Jason just looked at me and saw that I was deep in thought. When he looked at me he tried to make me smile. And he did, but he did because he saw the darkness that was coming form me. I was becoming a dark force and not as dark as Faith was when she was with the League . Yet the void was so their and it seemed to be growing like it was seeking every once of light and that it was eating it like a fresh pice of steak. Where it was finely cooked and chopped into fine pieces. Jason knew what kind of darkness it was. He knew because it was the darkness that ate at him when came back form the dead. To me it was a infection that had no cure it would just continue to spread until it ate my whole body. How I got this darkness I don't know , but it was there. Maybe it started when my dad left and it began to grow when I found out I was the big secret . Maybe it hit a nerve that the darkness could come out and it grew. We got to middle of no where and Jason told me to get into the canoe and row into middle ocean he told me to go. I asked him to come with me and he said no.
"Jason, why can't you just come with me . You're the only one who know where I'm going. Jason?" he said nothing and I was getting mad. Why couldn't he just tell me?"Jason? Tell me right now ! "
"Alright Eva! Calm down I can't go with you because there's a lot of rules on that island. And the big one is no men on the island. If I come on that island not only do I die , but you die too. And your mother can't do anything form stoping that. Okay, Eva and right now I need to keep you safe. I need to keep you safe the best way I know how. Even if that means I can't be with you. I need you to row out their and your mother will show you the island. Okay , Eva you'll be okay. I'm sure of it and if I wasn't I wouldn't send you out their ."
"Alright , I believe you," he help me down to the boat and I began to row. This island couldn't any farther. After what felt like two hours, the island appeared. Jason seemed like an ant on paper boat. He was waving his hand and I couldn't help but stand on my small boat and wave back. The island appeared and I was swimming back form the lake and I began to see all the beauty of the island. The fresh air and trees . And the beautiful island seemed be growing . As I got to the main part of island. It started to look like Roma way back when. It was beautiful and so quite. Jason had disappeared into the ocean's water. He was gone and my mother was Queen of the island. And I was something that this island had never before. Now it was time for me to see what this princess would bring to the island.