The open road

The open road to Gotham. Jason's home, he really didn't really talk. More like one of those fancy drives. Ugh, that's right he grew up as a Wayne. Duh, Eva can't you remember the simple things. Either way the mood was to quite I hated it. I placed the radio "I love it" played I made fun of Jason yet he didn't move. When the song ended I couldn't take it anymore. I had to say something "Why are you so quite?I can't take it anymore say something anything. Please it's killing me."
"Okay, fine. I'm not like the other boys Batman brought in. I sold drugs and wheels. I was killed by the Joker and then later brought back form the dead. Satisfied?"
"Wow , that's some deep s**t. I knew that you were different form the rest of them but that was just wow. So are you and my sister are a like?"
"I guess you could say we were are a like. We both were left by are mother. Faith still felt like she was hiding something darker. She was the different but in the good way. She made me smile and laugh. She didn't want to be treated like a girl. She wanted to be treated like an equal and I loved that about her. And the way her blue eyes would look in the night sky. She was beautiful and just so different it was something that I had never felt before. You know ?"
"Wow you've got it hard. Haha, that sucks."
" What do I have?"
"It's this thing called love. And you're in deep because you're in stage 2 where you can't stop thinking about her . And you'll just keep going until you see her again. Until you see her again and finish the whole thing. Until maybe one day you become my bother-in-law."
"Okay , you went a little to far. I don't know if I'll married, but just be around makes me smile. She's almost never sad. And when she's happy, she lights up an entire city block."
"Wow, maybe I did take it far, but you still have it really bad. And you're in love. Haha you love Faith!"
" Hey, hey. Shorty you need to relax . So what if I'm in love with her. It's not like we're going to see her again."
"Yeah,you're right," I looked down. Feeling the lost for my sister. Jason was right none of us were ever going to see her again. She wasn't coming back and I would have to face that. And so does Jason, it must be harder than for him. He was deeply in love with her and he was going to see her. And she was never going to know how he felt. Jason saw the sorrow look grow deeper on my face. He said " Hey, why don't we get ice cream or something. We can do after we drop off the letter."
My face lit up. He was trying to get closer and he was becoming like my brother. Like he was becoming a part of my family. My family may have not been there for long but they showed my sense of a family. Of course it only lasted five years but it was still placed in my head and I was kinda glad that Faith felt two guys that she trust. To take care of me. Even if they didn't know me that long. They were still there. Only one of them being related and then a my sister's boyfriend looking after me as if I were his own. My sister trusted them and told them to look after me . To look at me and to see the what Faith saw. Trying to figure out what differences that I had form Faith. She was brave and so unique. Her actions were so free spirited . Her and I were two different people. While she told everyone her thoughts . While I was as quite as a house mouse. She was everything that Jason said she was. He knew her longer , the stories that he could have told me. I wish that I had meet her sooner. Maybe are lives would have been different. Maybe we would have gotten along.