Chapter 6-Secret Ninja Move 101

Sorry to keep y'all waiting :) Me and Shaan didn't get the chance to update cause it was our final quarter examination week for 2 weeks!!! =_= It was really tiring. Oh well, now that it is our summer vacation already, we will now update it more promptly:DD(yeay!). As a make up for you guys, I made this chapter longer:)) sorry for not updating and thank you for waiting!! BTW, the italicized names means it is the POV of the person (Point of View), just saying so that you all won't be confused which is which xDD. please vote,comment,like,tweet and share:))

Best wishes, peace out ,yo!:))

Avee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hazel

I was walikng on the hallway, and everytime I passed by people here in school, they all look at me as if I was an alien. I can hear faint whispers and murmurs everywhere. Until I felt a hand grabbed my wrist.

"You again" I smirked.

"Hazel-" he said

But I cut him off before he says something, "Stalking is not a good thing you know.Why me? From all the hot girls in school to choose from"

"Hazel" he hugged me again and this time he was squeezing me  like an orange.

"OOf! I can't breathe" I said as I try to  breathe. I tried to escape his arms around me but as much as I try, I can't break free. So I devised a plan to kick him on the shin, which I really did.

"Ow, what was that for!!" he yelped in pain as he loosen his arms around me. Then I gave him a kick on his stomach which causes him to fall in pain.

"Yeowch!"

"ha! That's my secret ninja move 101: combat against stalkers!" I said

Then I ran as fast I could to get away from this stalker. Seriously! This is freaking me out.

The whole school was laughing as he yelp in pain and as I ran away from him.

Then he suddenly recovered,  and chased me

He was gaining on me and so I ran toward my safe-place. The girl's bathroom.

"Hazel wait! let me explain everything to you!"

I can hear shouts and laughs outside the bathroom.

This is surely embarassing, I thought to himself.

***

Rose Marie

Everyone was laughing at  my sis and Lance. They all think that  both of them just got out of the mental hospital.

I can hear comments like:

"Last time I saw them, Hazel was kissing him. Now she's kicking the heck out him."

"That car crash sure made her crazy"

"Even Lance got insane,haha"

"Did they both came out of a mental hospital or prison for mad people?"

People's comment's sure are nasty. I gritted my teeth. I wanted to help sis but it'll be a major embarassment if I did so.

Then the Student Council came into the scene.

"What the heck is going on around here?"Drew said

By hearing his voice, I  made my way through the thick crowd that surrounds it.

"He's a stalker! He harassed me physically by hugging me!" Hazel screeched from the cubicle.

"Hazel, it's me Lance!, your .boy.friend." Lance shouted back emphasizing the boyfriend part