Chapter 17- Never Say Never

“I cheated on you. I kissed someone…”, Hazel confesses as she chews her bottom lip nervously.

And I fucked Susie this morning, Jenna last night, Amanda last Monday and so on, Justin thought sarcastically

Justin sighed loudly, “Why, Hazel? I thought you love me…Who was it?”

Hazel fidgets nervously, “I’d rather not tell…”

Justin grabbed Hazel roughly by the shoulders and forced her to look into his dark eyes, “Is it Lance?”

Hazel didn’t answer.

“Ugh!”, Justin shouted in frustration as he punched the lockers angrily. His punch had left a deep dent on the sophomore’s lockers.

And here he thought he was already winning, that bastard was giving him more of a problem than he thought. Justin didn’t like that very much.

“I’m so sorry!”, Hazel cried as she clutched Justin’s arm.

Justin shook her off gently, “I can’t believe you did this to me”

Justin secretly smirked, how hypocrital of him.

“I didn’t mean to! I’m so sorry. Please forgive me!”, Hazel cried

Justin shook his head, “I can’t take it whenever someone cheats on me. I gave you all my love and this is what I get. I’m sorry Hazel but…I think its best if we go on our separate ways.”

Justin smiled in secret, let her come after him, begging him to come back. His smile widen when he picture Lance watching it all.

Justin gently pushes Hazel off. “How about we take a break from each other? And reflect on our relationship.”

“Noo”, Hazel whimpers

“It doesn’t have to be this waaaaay!”, Hazel whimpers loudly.

Justin hugged her one more time, then he whispers into her ears, “Reflect on our relationship on our break.”

He let her go and gave her a sweet kiss on her lips before he left her alone in the hallway.

***

“He broke up with me”, Hazel cried into a tissue in her bed.

“Shhhh!. You don’t need that bastard. It was his lost for letting you go”, Rose comforts

Hazel snotted into her tissue, “W-w-were on-l-ly  taking a break”

Rose pats her back some more, “Shhh…That’s what they all say”

“H-he said he l-l-oves m-me”, Hazel moaned.

“He’s lying…Don’t believe him. His a player.”, Rose said patting her sister’s back comfortingly

“He told me he’s changed”, Hazel cried harder.

“Oh God”, Rose muttered as she dials something in her phone, “Code red. Emergency sure. Bring Sam along.”

She ended a call and made another call, “Hello…yeah…I need you…Its pretty bad…Bring all what you can…Nasty break up….its awesome actually…Now you will have your chance”, Rose whispers into the receiver

***

Ding-dong

Ding-dong

Ding-dong

Ding-dong

Ding-dong

Ding-dong

“Zach, would you stop playing with our doorbell?”, Rose asks nicely