Chapter 18- Movie Night

Wanna watch a movie?", Zach murmurs into a reciever.

"Hello? Don't you have anyone else to bother?", Rose said shrilly.

"No?",Zach answers unsurely.

"Go away. I have homeworks to do",Rose muttered into her phone.

"Now, you sound like Sam",Zach laughed.

Rose pursed her lips thoughtfully, "What movie do you have in mind? I prefer comedy"

Zach grinned, " Is that a yes? How about a romantic movie?"

"Bleh. I hate cheesy films", Rose complained

"Fine. Comdey it is. I'll go rent a dvd  but you have to provide the venue....say...your house?", Zach mused

"I'll go ask Sam to bring chips", Rose added.

"Bye", Zach said excitedly as he shut his phone closed.

***

"Okay, I didn't know what you wanted- What are they doing here?", Zach asked as his eyes went over the people who was quashed into the couch.

Rose smiled nervously, "Er..people?"

"What is he doing here?", Zach glared at Michael who was sitting on the floor munching on Doritos.

"Lance asked him to come", Rose shrugged

"Lance?", Zach asked, looking stunned.

"What do you expect? You kids need parental supervision...You could be watching porn for all I know!", Lance exclaimed as he came up behind Zach and ruffled his hair.

Zach coughed loudly as he stuffed a dvd further into the plastic bag.

"Ewwww...Lance! We're fourteen year old's!", Rose scowled.

"I've also got popcorn!", Sam announced loudly as she came up behind Lance.

Rose reached out for the popcorn bowl and Sam plopped down beside her on the couch. Blushing at the close proximity of her foot from Michael's head.

"So what movie did you pick?", Rose asked Zach as he plops down on her other side banging Michael head's with his foot.

"Ouch!", Michael yelped loudly as he glared at Zach.

"Whoops. Sorry , dude", Zach said innocently, "Anyyways, I've got 'Get Smart' and 'Big Mommas 2'"

"Those who is in favor of watching the comedic film 'Get Smart' say 'Aye'", Sam proclaims sounding professional.

It was only a movie picking. Sheesh!

"Aye!", Rose proclaims from Sam's side.

"Aye!", Sam announced as she stuffed her face with popcorn.

"Eye!", Michael said as he plucked a popcorn from the popcorn bowl, "Sorry!", Michael apologizes as his hand brushed past Sam.

Zach sniggered when Sam's face turned red."I-I-ts O-okay", Sam stumbled silently.

Michael grinned, "I'm Michael..and your?"

"Zam", Sam hiccups, her words distorted slightly

"Nice to meet you, Zam":, Michael grinned as he pops a popcorn into his mouth.

"Its Sam, actually", Rose interjected for the poor flushed girl.

Sam shot Rose a grateful look. All this interaction had turned her stomach to a butterfly haven.

Michael laughed, "Okay, Zam"

"Dude, Rose said its Sam", Lance rolled his eyes from beside Michael.