Chapter 31- My Superman

Aiden smiled at Sam. She ignored him,

This pattern basically continued for minutes.

"Stop being so bitter", Aiden commented sly.

"I am not bitter. I am just contemplative", Sam spat back a little too harshly

"Contempla-what?", Aiden asked with a knowing smirk

"Get a life. Simple predicate you cannot indicate"

" I was just trying to make a conversation.", Aiden said

"Go make one with yourself.", Sam said harshly.

Despite this attitude, Aiden was not losing hope. In the first place, he doesn't even know what he had done wrong. All he did back in their old school was try to be her friend.One thing he learned whenever they fought was to keep calm and let her be.

"Can't say I didn't try. So be it Samantha", Aiden shrugged his shoulders, "Your loss for not talking to a super duper handsome wonderful smart guy like me"

"Puh-lease. There are thousands of guys who are better than you, Don't inflate that already big head of yours more.", Sam laughed shrilly and bitterly

"LIke who?", AIden smirked.

"Lance", Sam challenged

"That curly haired dude? Hahahaha! He doesn't even cut it.", Aiden said conceitedly

"Your just afraid to admit that someone is better than you. Face it Aiden. I've moved on", Sam spat

Shoot, I shouldn't have said that

"Moved on?", Aiden questioned

It's now or never

"Yeah. I loved you.", Sam said fiercely

"Yet you shoved me and trampled on my feelings.I've stomached acting as your fake girlfriend to win you some girls yet you never really stayed by my side as a true friend. You were always gone the minute a new girl pops up. You only come crawling back to my side when you're done with them. You don't know how much I've suffered from your ex'es taunts and their violent outburst. You don't know how guys have treated me like I'm some easy catch because I'm always by your side. You don't know how people talk about me like I'm some thrash. Because of all....Because of all I've done to help you. " Sam was already in tears. It was a miracle that her mascara hasn't run yet.

"I..I-..I didn't know", Aiden murmured as he moved to the other side of the limo and tried to embrace Sam in a hug.

Predictably, She shoved him and tried as best as she could to hold on.

"And yet...Not once...Not once have you thanked me...Never assured me that I serve some kind of importance to you."

"Sir...Sorry to interrupt but we're already here", the driver looked embarrassed.

"Ugh..." Before Aiden could even make a reply, Sam was already inside the high-class hotel.

He bolted right after her but he had already lost her in a throng of outgoing business men and rich tourists.

Aden wasn't worried about Sam getting lost inside this grand hotel since he knew this hotel by heart as much as she did. 

**

Sam pushed through the crowd and ended up in the bathroom.

Her shoulders should have lighten up by the thought of not anymore bearing the pain.

It doesn't matter anymore if their friendship is ruined by her confession, it was already ruined from the start.

Thankfully, no one was inside to hear her sob.