she lived in a fairy tale

GUYS PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE YOUR GONNA NEED IT AT THE END

VOTE NOW!! love you.

Today was my birthday, it was perfect. Jace had made it a suprise, I woke up in the morning and found a note beside my bed. It was from Jace and it said "My Dear Charmie, I have created a game of some sorts as a suprise for your birtthday. Your GPS has been programmed to take you to the venue, please wear shorts and a white shirt, and don't forget to bring your fine ass ;)"

Yup I knew his gentlemen like deamenor wouldn't last long. I got ready and left following the instructions.

I drove with the GPS and it led me to the most beautiful beach I have ever been to. It was empty and serene, the sound of the wave hitting the shore at a calm pace calmed me.

I am definetly going here to do my yoga.

"Isn't it beautiful" I jumped out of sheer suprise at the sound of a male british accent.

I turned around and stared at the man in front of me, he gave off a vibe of serenity. He looks very young, but you could see that he was above 40.

"Yes, it is. Umm, do I know you?"

"Oh I am sorry madam, I am Baltrise your butler. Please follow me your date awaits you." I followed him to a deck on the shore of the beach. There was a tall table two, the chairs pulled in. There were white light strung up around the deck giving it an angelic glow.

"You look beautiful." Jace said coming out of nowhere.

I looked down at my outfit, judging what he believes is beautiful. No, I am not insecure, but my dressing didn't match the occasion.

"You sure, cause your dressed in half a suit and I am here is a tank top and short shorts doesn't exactly seem that we are coordinated."

"Doesn't matter, dressing all fancy won't fit what we will soon do." I rose one of my eyebrows up, fixing two meanings in his statement.

CalmyourwhorenonesCharmie, sheesh.

"Okay" I drew out in suspicion.

"Oh well let's sit" he walked towards me and I stepped back, since my thoughts scared me. He got closer to me and I tensed, stopping my breathe.

He chuckled and turned to my chair and pulled the seat out for me. It took a second for me to calm myself and sit.

He walked to his side, taking a seat.

The breakfast was amazing, and made small talk.

"I think it's time we do what's next on the list, swimming."

"Really, swimming"

"Well when at the beach it's is normal to swim, my dear nerdy turned bad girlfriend." I blushed at the sound of girlfriend.

"Whatever"

He handed me a Victoria secrets bag, I looked at him quizzically.

"And what I'd this you may ask, well to answer that you'll have to look your self."

I gave him one last look and dug into the bag, pulling out a pair of way too showy swim suit.

"No" I simply say.

"Yup"

"You can't make me."

"I would do it the easy way, which is just wearing it yourself and do it with your will. Or" he dragged out.