What else happened last night

The rest of the day was filled with curious stares, from people who now looked up to me for standing up for myself.

While others snared at me for being rude to their "Queen Bee" (Queen Bish). I can live with it, but the threats from the her followers kinda freak me out. For example:

"I am gonna rip the lips off that bish"

Or

"I am gonna stuff that hoes mouth with a dirty ass sock"

And other things you will get smacked upside the head if you say around an old lady.

Jace and Luz had gotten early dismissal, so I got peace to get rid of the last bits of my hand over.

Walking out of the school yard, I noticed that everyone was gone by now.

I started my walk uptown to Baillie's house. She lives on the rich side of the city, which has fabulous houses.

The kind that are to die for, and paying the bill for it will seriously kill you.

The streets are always quiet and gave a cozy feeling. Weird huh? I don't know how to explain it, but it just gave me a feeling of a perfect neighborhood that...

A rev of an engine seemly close to me, pulled me out of my train of thought. I turned slightly to see the motorcyclist pulling their sleek black helmet off.

I was met by a pair of luring brown eyes, and messy brown hair. Wow does this guy ever take a break from being a freaking model.

"Are you just gonna stand there and stare, or hop on"

"On that ticket to death. Hmmm let me think about that... nope"

"So you prefer to walk"

"Yes I do, and what are you doing here stalker. You don't live anywhere around here."

"And you call me a stalker"

"Shut up dipshit, your my neighbor asshole"

I realize that I cuss alot around him alot I don't know why.

"Maybe, its that I bring out the bad in you"

Ugh I said that out loud.

"Jacieeee, just leave me alone"

"Don't call me that"

"Oh my bad. I guess only your sluts can get that prevlaige".

"Don't go there Charma" he said irritated.

"Why you don't know where I am going"

"No but I am taking you where you need to be" he said so calmly it scared me.

"Ok, but if I die I will drag you with me if you survive. Or murder you ghost style" he didn't laugh or show any sign of humor.

I would come back tomorrow and talk to Baillie, since she refuses to pick up my calls. Every time, it would go to voicemail of her singing her favorite song. Nightingale by Demi Lovato. Might as well go before Jace blows a fuse.

So I took a hint and hopped on, taking a grey helmet. And we rode off into the sunset.

Jk we stopped at a hospital.

"Jace why are we here?"

He didn't reply.

"Oh dear god. I was right, You are pregnant. Oh Jace I will help you through this, it will be ok. Don't panic!!

"For the love of all things normal, shut up Charma"

I mumble under my breath," rude snobbly ass, pregnant over hormonal jackass."

And he heard it

"What"?

"Nothing"

"Just follow me Charma"

Okay something is definitely wrong, we are on real name basis. No Charmie!

We walked into the reception and a nurse called us to her.

"Oh Mr Martins, you are finally back"

"Yes, could you give her a band?" He said not beating around the bush.

"Sure"

She asked my name and D.O.B, then proceeded to type on her brand new computer. A minute later, a light purple band with my name on it and info came out of a small printer. She handed it to me.

Jace wrapped it on my wrist and started jogging. Following him like a lost puppy, we headed up a flight of stair. Mr Athletics here thinks all of us are in shape, some of us enjoy eating.

We reached a room in the E.R. and he knocked.

A hoarse voice called out to enter, walking in I was shocked to see the woman crying. And the fact that I knew her.

I turned and looked at the people on the beds. Scratched and scraps lined their bodies. Blood seeping through the bandages, and purple bruises on their face. They seemed to be knocked out or worse...

By now tears were streaming down my face, and my mascara painting my face.

Have you ever felt like half of you has been ripped off of you. Life one minute you are perfectly fine, the next you feel like death should just take you.

My heart ached and my legs wobbled. I fell on my knees and my voice trembled as I said their name.

"Jeremy... Bailly..."

________________________

Hey guys thanks for reading.

Song suggestion is...

Nightingale by Demi Lovato

Fan recognition_Yara1602

BYE BEAUTIFULS

XXX