DETENTION

Sean o'Donnel

ENJOY MY PRETTIES

This week was the detention, at first I was scared sh*tless. My fear quickly cleared, when I realized it was a full on slack zone.

After everyone got over the fact that miss Nerd is in detention, they chilled and it was fun and awesome. They said I could join them cause I wasn't different. Lol. But I named up the "Delinquents"

The teacher was asleep the whole, causing us "delinquents" to write on his face. Dont ask what one of them wrote cause it is strictly for mature audience. If you know what I mean.

Well me and the guy became friends quickly. His name is Jeremy McCain, and let me tell you he is beautiful. His hair was a blonde shaggy mess and his eyes hazel, and his chin my god they are chiseled to amazement. He is basically a greek god on earth.

He is hilarious, with a tint of pervert in the mix. Which is how he got here. He told a student teacher "I have the F.C.K., all I need is "U". Ya stupid.

I told him my story and lets just say in this case the phrase "Llab", was not an exaggeration.

The after school detentions aren't that bad. Why you ask? Isn't Jace in there with you? No the frig face didn't even show up.

So when the dude showed up on friday it was a suprise. And let me tell you it wasn't the fact that he showed up that shocked me.

Well here is how it went.

Me and Jeremy were talking about the most random things that came to mind. It was hot as always so today I decided to wear my sports bra under my clothes today. Jeremy took off his shirt and I took off mine.

No its not weird, you would do the same if you were in the same position.

Back to the story, so we were talking you know and laughing. When all of a sudden the door busts open and in comes Jace and his sexy a$$. Did I say that I meant spazzy a$$, ok you caught me dont judge.

He was staring at me with lust filled eyes. Though I couldnt help but gawk at him and his tight V-neck and basketball shorts. Ok Charma play it cool.

"Are you finally done eye raping me yet, Jace".

He seemed shocked for half a second then he smirked.

"Well I am sorry that you basically left nothing to my imagination".

I scoffed at him and turned to a now amused Jeremy.

"So Jeremy what were we talking about, before we were rudely interrupted". I winked at him and gave him a Follow-my-lead look.

It took a second then he finally caught on, and started the game quite nicely.

"Well we were talking about me coming over to your house tonight to pick you up for the party". Good

Then Jace spoke up "Oh you mean my sister's party, well that would be awesome cause she told me to invite you. But I guess you were going all along"

What Luz is having a party? No I cant go I dont like social events. I barely even like people!!!

"Ya we will be there, looking awesome. Charma you could even show me some dance moves that you know I like" then he winked at me. Is he mother frigging kidding me, Jeremy just said I would be there, who the smurf told him he could speak for me.

"What do you mean Jeremy, I am not sure I can make it".

"Of course you can, it will be fun. Just me and you, babe"