The water works

RECAP
We walked to each other and stood side by side and started at the two idiots. Then we did a 360° on the ball of our feet, looked back at Jace and Marcus, then winked. The we flipped our hair and did a sassy pose. And walked away like freaking badass models.

We walked around the corner, then she turned and look at me.

"I think it's high time I did this" she raised her hands and...
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

"I think it's high time I did this" she raised her hands and hugged me?

I had slightly cowered away from her and she noticed it and looked pained and pulled away.

"I am sorry about everything I did to you, I truly am. It's just that you got everything, the amazing grades, the teachers love, my crushes loved you, my mother adored and always compared me to you. It was always, Charma did amazing in this, why couldn't you. Charma made this team, why couldn't you. Charma this, Charma that. I hated it, to top it all you didn't notice it. You were so special and humble you didn't see it and it pissed me off. And instead of trying to beat you at the game or atleast compete, I did the opposite. I became a total slut, and a bully. All I wanted was my mother to notice me, after all I was all she had left." She rambled on and tears started flowing "Remember when we were friends, I would tell you how thing were being fucked up at my house. Well after all that, dad left. Without a word to me, without trying to work it out. He just left. You basically had everything, both parents, a cute younger brother, a guy madly in love with you and to top it all. My mother's love". I was frozen, I didn't know all of this, or that she had a heart. And it was there this whole time, just broken.

Without thinking I hugged her.

Hey, I know the girl made it her life goal to make my life hell since seventh grade and now I am in eleventh grade. Ya it's fucked up, but we are all sinners one way or the other.

"I didn't notice the way I was treated by people, I thought it was how others were treated. I am sorry that I stole the spotlight, but we all have it forever. I mean shit happens, and its never pretty when it flies. I know, rude, but is life"

"I know, and am sorry. Can we try to work this out? "

I looked at her straight the eye, looking for any trace of deception, but thankfully found none.

"Ya, but we have to start fresh and let the wound heal. So you and Mason huh?" I said wiggling my eyebrows she blushed.

"I really like him and it might have turned to love. He was there for me through everything, even if he had to fake some of the time. But for some reason I don't have the guts to do anything. Yes, I know. Queen bitch can't ask a guy out. Weird huh?"

"Hey, its a real crush, you are supposed to nervous." I tried to comfort her.

"Ya I guess. Hey, where is that girl that always tags along with you. What her name? Maggie? Tammy? Macy?." My mood diminished immediately.

"You're way off, her name is Bailly. She and Jeremy were in a car accident." I said hushly.

"Oh my God, am sorry dude. I should have known, but you seemed perfectly fine". She looked confused.

"I am, Bailly was barely hurt. Jeremy is fine now due to Jace donating his lung"

"Hold up, hold up. Jace, your boyfriend. The guy that just got in a fight, why is he even released from the hospital. Isn't that dangerously stupid." she said dumbstruck.

"Ya, I know. I haven't gotten a chance to yell at him and call him an idiot yet. He got released early, because it was a minor surgery." It was kinda weird talking to her about Jace. You know, the deal with her trying to steal him and all.

"Well, that's great. Umm well, hey by the way I am not interested in Jace. I know me behavior doesn't exactly prove it. But if you can, could you forgive me?"

"I will, but it will be hard" I was being honest.

We talked more and caught up on what we had missed. She really had liked Marcus for quite a while, it's kinda sad that he didn't notice.

So here I am now with Bailly in the hospital, relaying what happened today.

Because truth be told, If you tell me anything, make sure you know. It will be told to my best friend as well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy New year babes, lol I know it's late.

Okay well my beautifuls, it's been a while.

.
.
.

Fan recognition- GywnnCatriona thanks for adding my book to your reading list. It means a lot to me.

Song suggestion- Jealous- Nick Jonas. This song is like ugh!! Always on my mind, and because Jace got jelly this is the song.

Love you babes
BYE BEAUTIFULS
XXXD