Why don't you love me?!

When we walked in the cafeteria all eyes were in us. I would be confused too, if the two guys that were fighting about an hour ago and the ex wallflower walk in together. Ehh well I say Fuck it.

"The boys are starring as us like we are movie stars and the girls look like they are about to eat us. Hey what can I say, I am too sexy to resist." Jace and I snickered at what Marcus said. But it didn't last long, cause Janine came in.

"What the hell is happening here. Marcus, What are you doing with that nerd and my bae"

And am guessing that was the last straw for Marcus.

"...!...!...!"

-------------------

"You know what Janine why don't you just stop, okay. Stop acting like you know everything, and own everything". Marcus was yelling at Janine.

"What? All of a sudden you wanna be best friends with that bitch" Janine retorted

"The only bitch I see here is you, What Is your problem anyways".

"My problem? My problem is you hanging around her" she said in distaste.

"I don't understand why you always hate on Charma. What did she ever do to you? Every time I am talking to you, you bring Charma into it and insult her. Since seventh grade all you did was hate on her and try to embarrass her? What the actual hell happened between both of you? Why goddamit?"

"You wanna know so badly? Come with me then, I'll tell you everything. But outside, cause these nosy bitches are listening" Janine pointed to everyone in the cafeteria that was trying to hear our conversion.

We started out the doors, but the assigned teacher for the cafeteria tried to stop us. Janine gave her a death glare and she moved away. Man she made the phrase, if looks could kill, she would be six feet below seem too true.

"Okay now that we are out of there, what did you want to talk about. Oh is this your way of dumping Charma and asking be out. Because you finally realized that you fucked up by dating her, So your breaking up with her in front of me." That little bitch said.

"Oh hell no, I am about to choke this little slut. So when it is Christmas, Santa will say ho ho, because I just killed a hoe"(superwoman quote) Jace and Marcus laughed. And Janine gave me a glare but her eyes looked amused.

"Babe not saying angry you isn't hot, but restrain your self. I dont want her, and I am not leaving you. I love you too much." I almost melted.

"Aww this is cute and all, but can you explain what your doing with this man-thief"

Wow she is one type talk.

"It isn't stealing if you never had it"

"I don't mean Jace"

"Then what the Fuck are you taking about. What do you have against Charma that is making you such a bitch?!"

"You wanna know! Huh that's all you care about! Charma this! Charma that! Charma did this! Oh Charma, Charma, Charma. It is always about Charma. Since we were friends in seventh grade I liked you, I even thought I loved you. But no all you cared about was Charma!, you have this silly crush on her and you won't let it go. You don't see what is in front of you"

"What do you mean I don't see what's in front of me, I didn't know you liked me Or even loved me. All you ever did was hate Charma, the hatred you had against Charma made you look unattractive. Unlike Charma who was sweet and stayed true to herself, that's why I have this "silly crush on her"

"You like me" I said in a quiet voice. Everyone turned to me, and looked at me like I was stupid.

"Oh, of course you wouldn't see it. Man are you stupid or what, you make being called a nerd a disgrace. How couldn't you see it, he basically gave you all his attention."

"Hey watch it bitch. Of course I didn't know he liked me, because obviously his way of flirting is what we normal people call bullying."

"Well, sorry dude but she is mine now. So back the Fuck up" Jace said possesively.

"Its cool dude, I might have had a crush on her for a long time, but I moved on. She is taken, and I don't roll like that"

"You better not, because I don't give an actual Fuck if she says to stop. I will whoop your ass if you mess with my girl"

"Aww protective, but you are gonna listen to what I say if I tell you not to beat him. Or I not be your girl"

"No babe I will still whoop ass" he argued.

"Ya I agree, if someone messed wit my babe I would whoop some ass".

"Oh really" I gave him the look, and turned to look at Janine. She had the same face on as I did.

"I know it's been a long time since we have been friends, but we can't pass up this opportunity. So would you do the the honors and join me with this" I knew what she was talking about and I guess I agree.

We walked to each other and stood side by side and started at the two idiots. Then we did a 360° on the ball of our feet, looked back at Jace and Marcus, then winked. The we flipped our hair and did a sassy pose. And walked away like freaking badass models.

We walked around the corner, then she turned and look at me.

"I think it's high time I did this" she raised her hands and...

~~~~~~~
Sorry my little ninjas but suspense is my thing gift to you. It makes you use your imagination and guess what would happen.

Okay well
.
.
.

Fan recognition- ErensSmexyNeko thanks for adding my story to your reading list. You just got a place in my heart. :)

Song suggestion- why don't you love me- Queen B (Beyonce)

Thanks babes, love you.
BYE BEAUTIFULS
XXX