Too hot to touch

EDITED
HEY GUYS AM BACK, ENJOY MY NEW CHAPTER. NEW CONTEST, THE RULES ARE IF YOU VOTE, COMMENT, OR ADD MY STORY TO YOUR READING LIST, I'LL GIVE YOU A SHOUTOUT AND A DEDICATION. REMEMBER TO vote. ENJOY XXX

_________________________________________________________________________________

Every day is an opportunity to change your life -Internet

Waking up to the sound of hunks and traffic, I got up and walked to my window. Noise like this isn't a regular thing in this part of the city. I was about to close the window and go back to my enticing bed, but something outside sparked my interest. Outside a bunch of movers were packing things into the old Meyer's house.

Finally someone is moving into that house, maintenance has been bringing the house back to life for the past two months. I wonder who moved into the house, I hope they are good people, the last owner was a rich stuck-up family. Can't say the whole neighborhood was not glad when their grandparents suspended their money, and they had to move to a run down house.

I really hope the new neighbors have a children my age, and that somehow decides to become my friend and is fine with my anti-social problem, like Bailly. 

Five minutes after I had thought up scenarios of the neighbors and I got comfortable in my bed, again. A knock on my door destroyed any chance of it.

"Hey honey, Bailly called and said to tell you to text her. B-T-W GOODMORNING" Yes she said B-T-W, thats my mom always trying to do "HIP THANGS " like she says.

"Morning mom, I'll text her back. Keep trying to be the cool mom, you've almost got it" My nose should grow a couple inches longer for such a lie.

Right on queue, I got a text; if you could call it one, from Bailly.

"HEY girlie r u up we need 2 go 2 the mall now!! D qt guys get there at 12. get you lazy butt up     xx the almighty Bailey"

I reply as quickly as I can "I am up chica, give me 30 minutes tops, I have to take a shower, and look attractive. cant go bae hunting looking ratchet can we? ;) and my butt ain't lazy its very active    xx the Boss Charma"

Bae hunting is when we go to the mall, flirt with cute guys, get their numbers, say we will call back, but never do. We make sure to go to the mall that is far from where we live, and no one goes to in order to avoid bumping into people from our school for my sake.

Within seconds she replies "lol I bet it is anyway get ready ttyl    xx the almighty Bailey" Bailly is my favorite funny and outspoken person, the girl that if she dislikes you she will call you out on everything bad you do.I kinda wonder why she hangs out with me sometimes. The "pops", have tried so many times to get her to be their "ruler". She just blows them off, and settles for me. She always says, and I quote

"Why would I want to hang out with half naked deformed barbie dolls with personality problems." The convo always ends there, and I am cool with it.

I took a quick shower and making sure I shaved my legs. Bailly being over-dramatic always says my legs look like a family of furry rats were catching a ride on my legs, when in reality are just stubs.

I do know that wallflowers aren't ever seen dressing to attract attention, but this is an exception . My outfit was perfect, a white polka dot blouse and a black skirt that was a couple inches above my knees. My shoes were just right, I put on my high heeled boots that I DIY'ed the heel with gold studs. Perfect huh?. I decided to add my infinity bracelet and necklace, and teal purse, with that I was officially done. I didn't want to look like I tried to hard.

Once I entered the kitchen I heard a whistle, which of course was from my dad. My little brother, Jessie, just looked up and smiled, then went back to his cereal, he was the overly quiet one. And my mom was in awe, she definitely had to comment. "Oh honey... you look beautiful why can't you dress like that to school, instead of looking like a YouTube obsessed teen" 

"Maybe because that's what I am really mom, I thought you already talked about this" I whined

 "Well it doesn't matter it's just a phase you'll get over it. Maybe you might even be like those swaggnificient girls if you tried" I swear to all things good, did she really just say swaggnificient. I'll get over this "phase" when her midlife crisis is over.

After eating breakfast, I hear Bailly's car honk. So kissing everyone goodbye and grabbing a bag of skittles and a mini Pepsi I head out. Bailly is texting as usual. Once I get close to the car, Bailly brought her eyes up to me, looks up and down and I can see the shock in here eyes. 

"Your gonna have to buy me a drink, before you can tap these"I joke with her and wink 

"Well it would be worth it, cause best friend, you are too hot to touch" She pokes me and pulls her hand of quickly making a hiss sound "*sizzle*" I roll my eyes an get in the car 

"Drama queen"

________________

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I loved writing it. VOTE for the contest. Love you guys and plz vote and follow, and spread the word about my story . I'll update as soon as possible.

Byee beautifuls xxx